Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cassidy Says "That's Mine I used that for transporting Trigger to my events and the Horse Trailer behind it is mine as well why?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Amber said "wait, doesnt CD stand for Clay Duke and SD stand for Samantha Duke, how the heck is that your truck, i just figured that out"

Amber said "wait, doesnt CD stand for Clay Duke and SD stand for Samantha Duke, how the heck is that your truck, i just figured that out"

Cassidy Says "Oops I'm sorry that is my cousin's but the other red truck with the horse trailer is mine as well. She see's Clay and Sam with Angelica coming as well. " And mutters Oh Damm.

Cue Anybody

Clay said "hey Cassidy"

Cassidy Says "Hi Clay, Amber seems intersected in your Red truck right now as well."

Meanwhile Salena brings her twins to the Hosptial to see Lizzy and Dawn and explaining that baby wasn't there baby sister but there Aunt well that took awhile to do now she looked at her boys and knew why she loved because they was so much like her father, and they asked so many questions like she does as well she wondered if her Grandmother was smiling right now as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Cassidy Says "Hi Clay, Amber seems intersected in your Red truck right now as well."

Meanwhile Salena brings her twins to the Hosptial to see Lizzy and Dawn and explaining that baby wasn't there baby sister but there Aunt well that took awhile to do now she looked at her boys and knew why she loved because they was so much like her father, and they asked so many questions like she does as well she wondered if her Grandmother was smiling right now as well.

Clay said "we bought it a couple years ago"

Sam sighed "another FBI agent"

Cassidy Says "What are you talking about another Agent now?"

Angel looks at Cassidy, Clay and Sam and Says "She didn't even bother telling me about it now it's like she didn't care that her best friend knew or not now. Hey Amber why are you sniffing around my brothers truck right now as well."

Cassidy Says "What are you talking about another Agent now?"

Angel looks at Cassidy, Clay and Sam and Says "She didn't even bother telling me about it now it's like she didn't care that her best friend knew or not now. Hey Amber why are you sniffing around my brothers truck right now as well."

Clay said "what the heck is she searchin for"

Sam says "FBI agents always would ask me what happend to my sister because her rape and murder was a big case and they never did any justice to help her soul rest and now you bring one here!"

Clay said "what the heck is she searchin for"

Sam says "FBI agents always would ask me what happend to my sister because her rape and murder was a big case and they never did any justice to help her soul rest and now you bring one here!"

Cassidy Says "She just showed up this morning as well and I didn't know as well."

Angel Says "I didn't even know as well Sam, were sorrry about that as well."

Sam sighed "do you think Amber would help me?"

Cassidy Says "I don't know you could always ask her but she didn't want me to know what she had hidden now as well."

Angel Says "Can't you figure out what was hidden now Cassidy Geez?"

Cassidy Says "I don't know you could always ask her but she didn't want me to know what she had hidden now as well."

Angel Says "Can't you figure out what was hidden now Cassidy Geez?"

Clay said "i aint got nothin in that truck!"

Sam sighed and went to talk to Amber

Clay said "i aint got nothin in that truck!"

Sam sighed and went to talk to Amber

Angel Says "Okay Cassidy and Clay don't make a big deal out of it and take it easy Cassidy if she wants to look in your truck and horse trailer next the more you object to anything the more she's gets curious I know that from any kind of Police Officers now as well. Mom told me one time the ones that got more anxious was the ones they always found something so just don't say nothing okay. And also I know you did nothing but picked up her badge but don't be defensive and you too Clay as well about anything now."

Angel Says "Okay Cassidy and Clay don't make a big deal out of it and take it easy Cassidy if she wants to look in your truck and horse trailer next the more you object to anything the more she's gets curious I know that from any kind of Police Officers now as well. Mom told me one time the ones that got more anxious was the ones they always found something so just don't say nothing okay. And also I know you did nothing but picked up her badge but don't be defensive and you too Clay as well about anything now."

Clay said "im just sayin i aint got anything in that truck"

Amber said "Clays right, his trucks clean"

Clay said "im just sayin i aint got anything in that truck"

Amber said "Clays right, his trucks clean"

Angel looks scarely at her friend and Says "What do you want and why are looking at everybody's stuff as well and what's with all the questions as well? And how long have you been an Agent as well and was you ever a college student as well? Sorry Amber occupation Hazard when you Mom, and Aunt are CSI's and your Grandfather is the Sheriff and your Uncle Is a Deputy as well."

Angel looks scarely at her friend and Says "What do you want and why are looking at everybody's stuff as well and what's with all the questions as well? And how long have you been an Agent as well and was you ever a college student as well? Sorry Amber occupation Hazard when you Mom, and Aunt are CSI's and your Grandfather is the Sheriff and your Uncle Is a Deputy as well."

Amber said "i came to talk to Sam, im gonna be at a press conferance then im gonna dig up some stuff on her sister so i can bring her sisters killer to justice, and then help with anything else ya'll might need"

Amber said "i came to talk to Sam, im gonna be at a press conferance then im gonna dig up some stuff on her sister so i can bring her sisters killer to justice, and then help with anything else ya'll might need"

Angel looks at Amber Says "So you came to help and did you meet Nathaniel he's only four years old and full of energy Mom says he's paying me back for the the way I was a kids, she tells he I was just like him at that age now Amber."

Angel looks at Amber Says "So you came to help and did you meet Nathaniel he's only four years old and full of energy Mom says he's paying me back for the the way I was a kids, she tells he I was just like him at that age now Amber."

Amber said "you, Sam and anyone else i can help,and no, i havent met anyones kids, wanna introduce me, i love kids"

Amber said "you, Sam and anyone else i can help,and no, i havent met anyones kids, wanna introduce me, i love kids"

Angel Says "Amber this is my son Nathaniel Micheal Duke he's a little shy at first but he curious about something he hasn't seen before as well. Everything but the carseat now and the booster seat he can't stand them now as well."

Angel Says "Amber this is my son Nathaniel Micheal Duke he's a little shy at first but he curious about something he hasn't seen before as well. Everything but the carseat now and the booster seat he can't stand them now as well."

Amber said "hi Nathaniel, and whose this?" she asks as little blonde Angelica walks over to her

Amber said "hi Nathaniel, and whose this?" she asks as little blonde Angelica walks over to her

Angelica Says "I'm Angelica Brianna Duke, and Mommy and Daddy says I shouldn't talk to strangers who are you then?"

Amber said "im Amber, im here to help your mamma and her friends"

Angelica Says "Okay, and what's A Councilmen now I keep hearing about that as well. Do you they have superpowers like Superman and Wonderwoman does now as well. Or are they more suttle like Batman does is now."

Nathaniel Says "No way there like Ironman nothing can defeat them Angelica!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.