Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cassidy Says "Well actually it's how my father treats me half the time I moved here because of Trigger and to help out Uncle Jesse and the fact that my father ignores me half the time ever since I got in all that trouble he can't see what I have done with my life and not only that he's thinking of running for Councilman but his high blood pressure he won't be able to take a debate you've seen them there not best for him I don't want to lose my dad as well now Amber."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Amber said "i know you dont, and ya wont"

Amber said "i know you dont, and ya wont"

Uncle Jesse was done feeding all the animals and seen Amber and Says "Yeah I don't want to lose my nephew as well he's getting real serious about it as well, he keeping telling he wants to change how Hazzard County is run now as well."

Uncle Jesse was done feeding all the animals and seen Amber and Says "Yeah I don't want to lose my nephew as well he's getting real serious about it as well, he keeping telling he wants to change how Hazzard County is run now as well."

Amber said "isnt that Boss Hoggs job, but the way he runs his deputy and Sheriff, now that could change"

Amber said "isnt that Boss Hoggs job, but the way he runs his deputy and Sheriff, now that could change"

Cassidy Says "Well the Councilman job is open because the current isn't running for re-election and Hughie Hogg is running as well which really get my dad going as well Amber."

Amber said "didnt he rape and kill two other girls?"

Cassidy Says "That I'm not sure of now but I do know he did get Sam's sister as well and law hasn't gotten him on anything about it now as well."

Amber said "thats not right"

Cassidy Says "He gets away with because of Boss Hogg now and I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut about it as well. But listen you have no beefs with him why don't you speak out about at the press conference this afternoon now as well."

Cassidy Says "He gets away with because of Boss Hogg now and I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut about it as well. But listen you have no beefs with him why don't you speak out about at the press conference this afternoon now as well."

Amber said "i dont have any info but what you just said about Sams sister"

Amber said "can i talk to this Sam girl, it would help me too, and thanks for your info"

Cassidy notices a budge under her jacket and Says "What kind of Cop are you Amber, you always seem intersected now as well."

Amber said "thats nothin, well, im gonna go"

Cassidy watched her go to the car and dropped something and she picked it up and it Said "FBI" and she looked and Cassidy and Says "Agent you dropped this!"

Amber said "i dont know and i guess"

Angel pulled up with Nathaniel in the back seat and she gets out and Says "Amber, your a FBI Agent I couldn't help overhearing what Cassidy had said now that's huge now and listen Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke had a baby girl as well named Dawn Cynthia Duke."

Angel pulled up with Nathaniel in the back seat and she gets out and Says "Amber, your a FBI Agent I couldn't help overhearing what Cassidy had said now that's huge now and listen Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke had a baby girl as well named Dawn Cynthia Duke."

Amber said "so whose house is this?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.