Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy laughed "if they are it wouldnt bother me, ive seen worse"

Angel looked at Nathaniel and Says "Your not doing everything Christopher does geez, you know what your only four but I can't wait till Knidergarton starts now Aunt Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "my kids are all so young"

Angel looks at her son and Says "If your going in the pool do that the right way now and he can swim like a fish Mom made sure of that along with the rest of the kids but why is Anabel here as well."

Julie had Christopher with her and Says "Oh yeah Mike and Sarah are taking some case in Miami and well there have us watch her until they come back now as well, I don't mind right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel looks at her son and Says "If your going in the pool do that the right way now and he can swim like a fish Mom made sure of that along with the rest of the kids but why is Anabel here as well."

Julie had Christopher with her and Says "Oh yeah Mike and Sarah are taking some case in Miami and well there have us watch her until they come back now as well, I don't mind right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "im not lettin my kids go swimmin"

Daisy said "im not lettin my kids go swimmin"

Once they got the okay Nathaniel and Christopher went full speed to the pool, they the best of friends right now and they was nephew and Uncle but they got along like brothers or cousins.

Once they got the okay Nathaniel and Christopher went full speed to the pool, they the best of friends right now and they was nephew and Uncle but they got along like brothers or cousins.

Daisy twins begged her and she let them go "hopefully Christopher dont drownded Rachelle"

Daisy twins begged her and she let them go "hopefully Christopher dont drownded Rachelle"

By Now Faith, Hope and Anabel has asked as well and that pool of Julie is getting quite crowded as well and Julie Says "Anybody want lifeguard duty with the kids now and please you must know how to swim as well."

Daisy says "yeah, they are"

Julie Says "Thanks Daisy, I appreciate that now as well."

Just then Callie comes over with Little Rosco and Robby as well and she looks and ask where the kids are at right now. Angel Says "Hey Aunt Callie they look more like Grandpa every year now, and their all in the pool they can join in now if they want to as well."

Back In Ohio

Ashley and Matt are having a ball with Little Daisy and Enos at a Waterpark right now and those kids are so wet right now, their watching as well and it seems that their just sitting on the bench and looking at each as well.

Julie Says "Thanks Daisy, I appreciate that now as well."

Just then Callie comes over with Little Rosco and Robby as well and she looks and ask where the kids are at right now. Angel Says "Hey Aunt Callie they look more like Grandpa every year now, and their all in the pool they can join in now if they want to as well."

Back In Ohio

Ashley and Matt are having a ball with Little Daisy and Enos at a Waterpark right now and those kids are so wet right now, their watching as well and it seems that their just sitting on the bench and looking at each as well.

Daisy says "uh oh, theres my cute little nephew, come here Rosco jr"

Meanwhile things were a little rambunctious with four tots at Lizzy's house. Somehow they had managed it enough that Salena could go to school. It was a normal enough day with the twins being rather annoying when little Mattie tugged on his mom's pant leg. "Mommy, mommy my nose itches." Lizzy looks down to see his nose is bright red from scratching it and then he sneezes as little Ms. Thing winds her way through Lizzy's legs. Lizzy scoops him up and sighs.

"What's wrong honey?" Lizzy asks.

"Nose itchy." Mattie says sneezing again.

"Luke." Lizzy yells.

"What's up?" Luke asks as Lucas and Artan bolt through the kitchen.

"Give it back." Molly hollers following them.

"Boy's leave Molly alone." Luke calls.

"I think I'm gonna run Mattie to the doctor."

"What's wrong?"

"His nose has been red for a week and a half and now he says it itches. I think he may be allergic to something. On top of that he can't stop sneezing." Lizzy says.

"We'll be ok." Luke says. So Lizzy takes Mattie to the hospital. After talking to the doctor and explaining it all the doctor runs a few tests.

"You're right Mrs. Duke. Your son does have allergies." The doctor says.

"To what?" Lizzy asks.

"The cat." The doctor sighs.

"I have to get rid of the cat?"

"That's one option. The other..." The doctor says.

"Medication?" Luke asks when they get home.

"Yeah, either that or get rid of the cat. It's the last thing I wasn't to do but I don't want my kid to be forced to be fed medication to keep him comfortable. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

"We can try to limit Ms. Thing's access around the house but...with him and the cat being so close I don't know what to tell you." Luke sighs.

Meanwhile things were a little rambunctious with four tots at Lizzy's house. Somehow they had managed it enough that Salena could go to school. It was a normal enough day with the twins being rather annoying when little Mattie tugged on his mom's pant leg. "Mommy, mommy my nose itches." Lizzy looks down to see his nose is bright red from scratching it and then he sneezes as little Ms. Thing winds her way through Lizzy's legs. Lizzy scoops him up and sighs.

"What's wrong honey?" Lizzy asks.

"Nose itchy." Mattie says sneezing again.

"Luke." Lizzy yells.

"What's up?" Luke asks as Lucas and Artan bolt through the kitchen.

"Give it back." Molly hollers following them.

"Boy's leave Molly alone." Luke calls.

"I think I'm gonna run Mattie to the doctor."

"What's wrong?"

"His nose has been red for a week and a half and now he says it itches. I think he may be allergic to something. On top of that he can't stop sneezing." Lizzy says.

"We'll be ok." Luke says. So Lizzy takes Mattie to the hospital. After talking to the doctor and explaining it all the doctor runs a few tests.

"You're right Mrs. Duke. Your son does have allergies." The doctor says.

"To what?" Lizzy asks.

"The cat." The doctor sighs.

"I have to get rid of the cat?"

"That's one option. The other..." The doctor says.

"Medication?" Luke asks when they get home.

"Yeah, either that or get rid of the cat. It's the last thing I wasn't to do but I don't want my kid to be forced to be fed medication to keep him comfortable. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

"We can try to limit Ms. Thing's access around the house but...with him and the cat being so close I don't know what to tell you." Luke sighs.

Ashley had called and caught her Aunt Lizzy at that very moment and they she Says "How's Artan, Lucas, Matt and Molly doing and everybody else as well, I'm pregnant again I would tell my mother but she's gone so your like a second Mom to me Aunt Lizzy."

Ashley had called and caught her Aunt Lizzy at that very moment and they she Says "How's Artan, Lucas, Matt and Molly doing and everybody else as well, I'm pregnant again I would tell my mother but she's gone so your like a second Mom to me Aunt Lizzy."

"Everyone's fine Ashley and that's great." Lizzy says.

"Everyone's fine Ashley and that's great." Lizzy says.

Ashley Says "I know I don't care what I have just as long I have only one and he or she is healthy as well Aunt Lizzy. I'm going to the Airshow I bought tickets in advanced and mailed one to Salena, Cassidy, Angel and Amber and they just meet me at my house in Berea, Ohio now."

"

Cue LizzyJackson

Ashley Says "I know I don't care what I have just as long I have only one and he or she is healthy as well Aunt Lizzy. I'm going to the Airshow I bought tickets in advanced and mailed one to Salena, Cassidy, Angel and Amber and they just meet me at my house in Berea, Ohio now."

"

Cue LizzyJackson

"Sounds like you're gonna have fun." Lizzy says.

"Sounds like you're gonna have fun." Lizzy says.

Ashley Says "Oh yeah, uh one more what's it like with four kids under five years old in one house right now. Hey look I never expected Cassidy to take up equestrian now she's pretty good from her ribbons and trophy's now as well how is Trigger doing as well. So listen is Salena seeing anybody right now as well."

Meanwhile at Julie's house there was seven kids in the pool and they was having a blast as well and Julie Says "You Angel got a ticket to the Cleveland National Air Show and she's going to Berea to meet Ashley at her house now as well and she's leaving Nathaniel with me and Micheal for the weekend and I think Salena is doing the samething as well. They need a weekend with the kids as well. And I heard that Cassidy has that weekend free as well and she's coming as well she took to his horses real well it's only meant for four months and she's turned it into a Profession until she gets bored with it now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Ashley Says "Oh yeah, uh one more what's it like with four kids under five years old in one house right now. Hey look I never expected Cassidy to take up equestrian now she's pretty good from her ribbons and trophy's now as well how is Trigger doing as well. So listen is Salena seeing anybody right now as well."

Meanwhile at Julie's house there was seven kids in the pool and they was having a blast as well and Julie Says "You Angel got a ticket to the Cleveland National Air Show and she's going to Berea to meet Ashley at her house now as well and she's leaving Nathaniel with me and Micheal for the weekend and I think Salena is doing the samething as well. They need a weekend with the kids as well. And I heard that Cassidy has that weekend free as well and she's coming as well she took to his horses real well it's only meant for four months and she's turned it into a Profession until she gets bored with it now as well."

"It's tough dealing with all four of them but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I don't think Salena's seeing anyone but I'm not completely sure and Trigger's fine. I knew it was a good idea to buy him as a birthday present for Cassidy. We've just discovered that Mattie's allergic to cats so that means we may have to give up Ms. Thing. I don't know we're gonna see how the medication works first though." Lizzy says.

"It's tough dealing with all four of them but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I don't think Salena's seeing anyone but I'm not completely sure and Trigger's fine. I knew it was a good idea to buy him as a birthday present for Cassidy. We've just discovered that Mattie's allergic to cats so that means we may have to give up Ms. Thing. I don't know we're gonna see how the medication works first though." Lizzy says.

Ashley Says "That's great as well hey I forget something did Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon ever have a boy I haven't heard from them in a long time now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.