Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley and Matt married after Ashley's divorced was finalized and they live Berea,Ohio and still has alot to do with her family. It's four years later and the twins are five years old right now as well.

Ashley and Matt are expecting their first child and their both so darn happy, and their was called from Ashley's Father and he had called her to tell them he was getting married as well. Ashley's cousin Angel is doing very well with Nathaniel right now as well and going back to college finally. She got back to Holly and there always together as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley and Matt married after Ashley's divorced was finalized and they live Berea,Ohio and still has alot to do with her family. It's four years later and the twins are five years old right now as well.

Ashley and Matt are expecting their first child and their both so darn happy, and their was called from Ashley's Father and he had called her to tell them he was getting married as well. Ashley's cousin Angel is doing very well with Nathaniel right now as well and going back to college finally. She got back to Holly and there always together as well.

along with Angel to hear the good news, the rest of Hazzard and the people who helped her most, heard about her life

along with Angel to hear the good news, the rest of Hazzard and the people who helped her most, heard about her life

Ashley calls up her Aunt Lizzy who has hands her busy with Five year old Molly and Four year old Matt.

after chatting with Lizzy, Angel calls Sam and Clay and Sam who survived some how, answerd the phone "hello Samantha Duke here"

Ashley Says "I'm expecting me and Matt's first child and love Ohio as well."

Samantha said "thats great, im 6 months pregnant, with my second girl her names gonna be Kaylor and Angelica is a little live wire"

Ashley Says "It starts when they learn to walk you know."

Samantha says "i know, and did ya here, Clays mom had another kid, but it was her last one, a little girl, Macy Kate is her name"

Ashley Says "Yeah that's amazing how is Cassidy doing then, I heard four years she was pregnant and lost her baby as well."

Sam said "i have no idea, oh great, now Enos Bo and Luke are in on it too, why Ashley!"

Ashley Says "Call Uncle Jesse about it then, wait did you say Bb Guns there harmless now Sam."

At Julie's House which her Micheal had bought she had shortly after she had Christopher never did go back to work, she was watching her three and her Grandson Nathaniel and Mike and Sarah brought their daughter Anabel over as well. Anabel, Christopher and Natheniel were all pretty close in age they were all four years old and Faith and Hope was almost five years old and pretty much right now the boys have cooties thing going on right as well.

Angel had came out and it was nice evening and she looks at her Mom and Says "Boy Mom, I never thought I would ever being going back to college now I sure do love my son but I do need to finish up my education right now as well. How did you ever take care of me and finish school."

Julie Says "Well Angel I didn't always have three of my own and two grandchildren you know for while and for a very long time it was just you now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Ashley Says "Call Uncle Jesse about it then, wait did you say Bb Guns there harmless now Sam."

At Julie's House which her Micheal had bought she had shortly after she had Christopher never did go back to work, she was watching her three and her Grandson Nathaniel and Mike and Sarah brought their daughter Anabel over as well. Anabel, Christopher and Natheniel were all pretty close in age they were all four years old and Faith and Hope was almost five years old and pretty much right now the boys have cooties thing going on right as well.

Angel had came out and it was nice evening and she looks at her Mom and Says "Boy Mom, I never thought I would ever being going back to college now I sure do love my son but I do need to finish up my education right now as well. How did you ever take care of me and finish school."

Julie Says "Well Angel I didn't always have three of my own and two grandchildren you know for while and for a very long time it was just you now."

Cue Anybody

Sam laughed "yeah"

Angel sighes when Daisy comes in with her twins and Macy Kate and little Angelica too "hey ya'll"

Sam laughed "yeah"

Angel sighes when Daisy comes in with her twins and Macy Kate and little Angelica too "hey ya'll"

Angel Says "We should really have the whole family go to Twinsfest in Twinsburg, Ohio now we'll really be seeing double then. Mom and Aunt Daisy my next pregnancy I hope it's just one now."

Just then they hear Julie Says "Christoper Micheal Knight, do you even dare try skinning dip in the backyard pool now it's not funny now."

Angel Says "We should really have the whole family go to Twinsfest in Twinsburg, Ohio now we'll really be seeing double then. Mom and Aunt Daisy my next pregnancy I hope it's just one now."

Just then they hear Julie Says "Christoper Micheal Knight, do you even dare try skinning dip in the backyard pool now it's not funny now."

Daisy laughed

Daisy laughed

Angel Says "Oh boy that boy is going to cause Mom to grey before she hits fifty now and she was so much wanted a boy now as well Aunt Daisy." Then Angel noticed that Nathaniel wanted to do the samething as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.