Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When did it happen?", asked Bo.

Luke shook his head, "I don't know exactly.... this morning.... I think. But Rosco was in a flurry, and I didn't understand exactly what he was saying. Anyway, he told me to go to the hospital because of a bad crash".

"Bad... How bad?"

Luke shook again his head, "I don't know Daisy, I'm sorry. I really don't know"

"When did it happen?", asked Bo.

Luke shook his head, "I don't know exactly.... this morning.... I think. But Rosco was in a flurry, and I didn't understand exactly what he was saying. Anyway, he told me to go to the hospital because of a bad crash".

"Bad... How bad?"

Luke shook again his head, "I don't know Daisy, I'm sorry. I really don't know"

Daisy sighed "lets just go"

Luke drove silently the General Lee.

Nobody in the car was talking.

Sometimes Luke looked at Daisy. He regretted the fight they had last night. He sighed and he kept on driving, heading to the Hospital.

When they arrived they went out the car and they run in the Hospital's hall, where they saw Rosco.

Luke drove silently the General Lee.

Nobody in the car was talking.

Sometimes Luke looked at Daisy. He regretted the fight they had last night. He sighed and he kept on driving, heading to the Hospital.

When they arrived they went out the car and they run in the Hospital's hall, where they saw Rosco.

Daisy said "Rosco what happend?"

"Finally you're here", said Rosco, his hat in his nervous hands, "We were chasing two men afer a robbery at the Hazzard's bank. A man shot us, and.... I don't know how it happened, but his car had a crash...... in the pond.... he didn't go out the car..... fortunately some fishermen help me to take him out.... I can't swim, you know......".

Luke put a hand on his shoulder, "OK, Rosco. Calm you down. It's not your fault"

"Finally you're here", said Rosco, his hat in his nervous hands, "We were chasing two men afer a robbery at the Hazzard's bank. A man shot us, and.... I don't know how it happened, but his car had a crash...... in the pond.... he didn't go out the car..... fortunately some fishermen help me to take him out.... I can't swim, you know......".

Luke put a hand on his shoulder, "OK, Rosco. Calm you down. It's not your fault"

Daisy sits down "Enos cant swim neither"

"I don't know. A doctor told me to wait here. I don't know anything else".

Then he jumped, "There.... the doctor who told me to wait here.... he's coming here".

Rosco and the Dukes looked at the doctor approaching.

They were holding their breath.

Luke squeezed Daisy's hand.

"I don't know. A doctor told me to wait here. I don't know anything else".

Then he jumped, "There.... the doctor who told me to wait here.... he's coming here".

Rosco and the Dukes looked at the doctor approaching.

They were holding their breath.

Luke squeezed Daisy's hand.

the doctor said "Enos is awake, but he may not remember much, were thinking he may have amnesia"

Daisy hurried to his room soon after the doctor told her where he was.

The doctor looked at Bo, Luke and Rosco, "I guess she's his girlfriend".

Rosco and Bo didn't say anything, but Luke sighed.

When Daisy entered the room Enos was awake, some bruises on his face and a bandage on his right arm.

He smiled, a bit shyly "Hi Dais. Doc told me I've a broken arm, but fortunately I've a tough head. I don't remember what's happened, was I chasing Bo and Luke as usual?".

Daisy hurried to his room soon after the doctor told her where he was.

The doctor looked at Bo, Luke and Rosco, "I guess she's his girlfriend".

Rosco and Bo didn't say anithing, but Luke sighed.

When Daisy entered the room Enos was awake, some bruises on his face and a bandage on his right arm.

He smiled, a bit shyly "Hi Dais. Doc told me I've a broken arm, but fortunately I've a tough head. I don't remember what's happened, was I chasing Bo and Luke as usual?".

Daisy said "no, it was bank robbers this time"

"Uh...." Enos was thoughtful, then he shook his head, "I don't remember. The last thing I remember is me chasing Bo and Luke yesterday... in the morning".

Daisy's looked at him in shock, "Yesterday morning? Anything 'bout yesterday evening?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.