Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finally Enos left the Hospital, with a broken arm and a lost memory 'bout his dating with Daisy.

The Dukes decided to bring him at the farm until his recover: a broken arm it's something difficult to deal with when you live alone as Enos.

Daisy was glad Enos stayed at the farm for a while.

Finally Enos left the Hospital, with a broken arm and a lost memory 'bout his dating with Daisy.

The Dukes decided to bring him at the farm until his recover: a broken arm it's something difficult to deal with when you live alone as Enos.

Daisy was glad Enos stayed at the farm for a while.

Daisy enjoyed Enos's company when her cousins were out getting chased by Rosco and she was home all alone after work except for her Uncle and he was outside

Uncle Jesse patted gently on her back, "Don't worry, Daisy. He's alive, and he didn't get hurt so much, and it's the most important thing. Even if he won't remember anymore that night, you two will have a lot of future nights to remember, I know it"

Uncle Jesse patted gently on her back, "Don't worry, Daisy. He's alive, and he didn't get hurt so much, and it's the most important thing. Even if he won't remember anymore that night, you two will have a lot of future nights to remember, I know it"

Daisy said "i dont know Uncle Jesse, when i tell him what i was going to before, he is gonna hate me"

Uncle Jesse sat on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me anything 'bout that? Those guys? Daisy, honey, what's happened?"

Uncle Jesse is wondering how Enos didn't faint as usual, so near with Daisy.

Meanwhile Enos was keeping on sleeping like a baby.

"Don't you remember? Is it Enos or you having an head trauma and a memory loss? Com on, Daisy. Come on to the kitchen, we'll sit there and you'll tell me EVERYTHING. And when I say EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING. Do you understand? And when Enos will wake up, I'll tal to him too".

"Don't you remember? Is it Enos or you having an head trauma and a memory loss? Com on, Daisy. Come on to the kitchen, we'll sit there and you'll tell me EVERYTHING. And when I say EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING. Do you understand? And when Enos will wake up, I'll tal to him too".

Daisy sighed and did as she was told and layed the night from a few months ago out to Jesse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.