Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)

(this is a story, possibably for me and Bethie88 and a couple of some real good friends!)

One sunny day in Hazzard, GA, a young woman was hanging clothes while her cousins, Bo and Luke Duke were doin their chores, Daisy Duke couldnt wait for the night to begin, she finally, after all this time scored a date with Enos Strate, the Hazzard County Deputy, but after this ya'll, it might turn out to be more than a date!

Daisy finishes the clothes and says "Boys come take a break!"

Bo said "well gosh, finally!"

Luke says "dont complain"

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Court House Enos was more clumsy than usual 'cause he was thinking 'bout his date with his beloved Daisy.

Rosco yelled at him, "Dipstick, what are you thinking?"

Enos blushed, "Uh.... well..... sheriff.... I was thinking of Daisy", he laughed tensely.

Rosco shook his head, "Such a dipstick".

At the Court House Enos was clumsy than usual 'cause he was thinking 'bout his date with his beloved Daisy.

Rosco yelled at him, "Dipstick, what are you thinking?"

Enos blushed, "Uh.... well..... sheriff.... I was thinking of Daisy", he laughed tensely.

Rosco shook his head, "Such a dipstick".

Enos to him self: well sorry!

back at the farm Daisy was gettin ready, trying to make her self look overly ready but tryin not to over do it

Enos kept on thinking, "Yesterday I had the nerve to ask her out, but now I'm very worried", he sighed again, "Why am I so shy?".

He took a deep breath, "Well, she said she want to go out with me... so... why am I so scared?"

After another deep breath, he left his apartment, driving to the farm.

Enos kept on thinking, "Yesterday I had the nerve to ask her out, but now I'm very worried", he sighed again, "Why am I so shy?".

He took a deep breath, "Well, she said she want to go out with me... so... why am I so scared?"

After another deep breath, he left his apartment, driving to the farm.

Daisy comes runnin out of the house as soon as Enos pulls up to the house "hey Enos"

Bo looks at Luke "somethins gonna go wrong, i bet ya 10 bucks"

Finally they left the farm.

Enos was driving silently, while Daisy was looking outside the window.

Daisy was thinking it was so strange to date like that.

They were friends since childhood, and everyone in Hazzard thought they were only close friends.

Finally they left the farm.

Enos was driving silently, while Daisy was looking outside the window.

Daisy was thinking it was so strange to date like that.

They were friends since childhood, and everyone in Hazzard thought they were only close friends.

Daisy To Herself: i dont wanna screw this up, if i did, he wouldnt hate me but, i just dont know i love Enos, i wanna admit it to him, tonight Daisy, definatley tonight

Daisy sighed.

Enos looked at her, blushing, "What are you thinking, Daisy? Did you...?..... well.... I hope you're not regretting to be here with me tonight", then he stopped. "I'm a dumb", he tought.

Daisy says "im not regrettin bein here with ya tonight Enos, its just..." she couldnt bring her self to say those three words "im just surprised that it took this long to realize that we should be together

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.