A Day in the Life of a Duke

They're driving a dark Blue Ford Maverick and they're lookin ornery. I suppose they're gonna look a lot more ornery once they find out that farm's abandon. I don't know what they're gonna do but I'd hunker down Luke in case they stop there looking for directions or in case someone else directs them your way. In the meantime, I'm gittin' outa here. They ain't gonna be too pleased with yer Uncle Jesse and I didn't bring the shotgun with me. Now, I wonder where Bo's at.

(I'll be back later tonight)

Now listen boys, I don't think it's a good idea if I try and come back to the farm in the pick-up. I'm heading over to the Back 40 and then walking down the trail from still sight number 4 and sneaking in that way. I'll hide the truck in that patch of golden rods by the swamp on the west end of the Back 40.

In the meantime Luke, load up the double barrel shotgun.

*sighs heavily, shaking his head as he knew that meant he had to go pick up Luke....the last thing he wanted to do at the moment was sit with him in an enclosed space and listen to how much trouble he apparently single handedly got them all in*

Fine, guess i'll go pick up Lukas and meet you there then