Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

• 2 weeks later...

This song reached #3 in the UK charts back in 1991. I'm not sure how well it did outside Europe.

The video above describes the song as "one of the most beautiful songs ever", so I was surprised to find that a "chipmunked" version had been sampled into a track called 'Second Chance' by The Game feat. Eminem.

Hello darkness, my old friend:

(Original Version from 1964)

K-Duke, you don't have to post a video link (I know some people are still on slow internet connections), but it's nice if you can - this thread introduces me to all sorts of music I've never heard before. Also, don't forget that if you have any songs with single word titles, there's a thread called "One Word Song Titles" over in the "Music" section.

This is the last track from E's debut solo album 'A Man Called E', recorded a few years before his work with Eels.

I apologize for the video - it's the only one I could find on the whole internet! It's a slideshow tribute for someone's Scottie dog. Don't let that spoil your enjoyment of the song.