Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

In case you're having trouble naming some of the musicians in the video:

The Louisiana Gator Boys was an all-star band for the battle of the bands scene of the Blues Brothers 2000 movie.

The members are:

B.B. King (Vocals, Guitar), Eric Clapton (Vocals, Guitar), Bo Diddley (Vocals, Guitar), Travis Tritt (Vocals, Guitar), Jimmie Vaughan (Vocals, Guitar), Gary U.S. Bonds (Vocals), Isaac Hayes (Vocals), Tommy McDonnell (Vocals), Lou Rawls (Vocals), Koko Taylor (Vocals), Clarence Clemons (Vocals, Tenor Saxophone, Tambourine), Dr. John (Vocals, Piano), Charlie Musselwhite (Vocals, Harmonica), Billy Preston (Vocals, Synthesizer), Steve Winwood (Vocals, Organ), Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Guitar), Jack DeJohnette (Drums), John Faddis (Trumpet), Joshua Redman (Tenor Saxophone), Grover Washington Jr. (Baritone Saxophone), Willie Weeks (Bass).

In case you're having trouble naming some of the musicians in the video:

The Louisiana Gator Boys was an all-star band for the battle of the bands scene of the Blues Brothers 2000 movie.

The members are:

B.B. King (Vocals, Guitar), Eric Clapton (Vocals, Guitar), Bo Diddley (Vocals, Guitar), Travis Tritt (Vocals, Guitar), Jimmie Vaughan (Vocals, Guitar), Gary U.S. Bonds (Vocals), Isaac Hayes (Vocals), Tommy McDonnell (Vocals), Lou Rawls (Vocals), Koko Taylor (Vocals), Clarence Clemons (Vocals, Tenor Saxophone, Tambourine), Dr. John (Vocals, Piano), Charlie Musselwhite (Vocals, Harmonica), Billy Preston (Vocals, Synthesizer), Steve Winwood (Vocals, Organ), Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Guitar), Jack DeJohnette (Drums), John Faddis (Trumpet), Joshua Redman (Tenor Saxophone), Grover Washington Jr. (Baritone Saxophone), Willie Weeks (Bass).

Ah! I'm not the ONLY person who saw that movie! LOL. The battle of the bands at the end was one of the best parts of the whole thing.

Ah! I'm not the ONLY person who saw that movie! LOL. The battle of the bands at the end was one of the best parts of the whole thing.

Saw it at the cinema with a friend of mine who's also a big fan of the original movie. It's not a great movie, but worth seeing for the musician cameos (someone needs to give Eric Clapton some acting lessons - just in case the music thing doesn't work out :)), and the obligatory multi-vehicle pile-up (skip to 2:40 for the Blues Brothers 2000 crashes) that made the 2000 Guinness Book of World Records for having the most car crashes in a motion picture. What else can I say except "They broke my watch" ;).

Mr. Horrible! Mr. Horrible! Telephone call for Mr. Horrible.

I have this album. LOL.

I bought it when it came out - can you believe it was 21 years ago?:

Why is the world in love again?

Why are we marching hand in hand?

Why are the ocean levels rising up?

It's a brand new record for 1990

They Might Be Giants' brand new album:

Flood