Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

The Letter - The Box Tops

Joe Cocker also does a great version of this song (at least, the parts of the lyrics you can understand, heh!)

BAHAHA! I've loved this song forever.

"Taaaake meeee hommme! Oh muddah, faddah, taaake meeee hommme...I hate Granada..." ROFL

Tear Stained Letter - Johnny Cash

The Letter - The Box Tops

Joe Cocker also does a great version of this song (at least, the parts of the lyrics you can understand, heh!)

Thanks for that MaryAnne. I've got The Box Tops version, but didn't know Joe Cocker covered it. One of the related links on YouTube also led me to another very different version by Eva Cassidy.

BAHAHA! I've loved this song forever.

"Taaaake meeee hommme! Oh muddah, faddah, taaake meeee hommme...I hate Granada..." ROFL

At least he had a better time the next year:

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah (New 1964 Version) - Allan Sherman

No one here knows where my trunk is

And my bunk is where the skunk is

And this year the food's improving

Cause the little black things in it

Are not moving

Our camp nurse is quite a swimmer

She says swimming makes you slimmer

Her name's Mrs. Pellagreenie

Have you ever seen a whale in a bikini :)

(Plus "Finally Home" Included. Was sang at the Dove awards...)

One of my favorite songs by my favorite Christian group. Have seen them three times and loved every second of it. Great group...Bart Millard and the rest of Mercy Me puts such great emotion into this song; almost brings chills to me.

Edited by Garrett Duke

This was my FIRST favorite Country song...can't remember how young I was, but remember thinking of it as Mel meaning baby as in infant and not the way he is intending. LOL. Still love this song and Mel's music...

Y'all are gonna love this video...Mel didn't have a video I could see for this song, but the first video that was listed was this one to a slide show of Daisy Duke. How appropriate is that? LOL. Sadly most of her clothing isn't all that appropriate and am surprised she got away with it back then. So if there is anyone easily offended or too young they may not want to watch it. It isn't too bad especially compared to how some people dress now adays, but still not what I was thinking...though ironically Catherine just as that air of innocence about her that she seems to make it work...especially on the show.