Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"I Play The Road" (full song) Zac Brown Band

Thought I would revive this thread...sorry took me so long. Been busy or too tired to think. Love the first video...doesn't have Gordon or Johnson in it, but it has other NASCAR drivers in it...such as Carl Edwards (my favorite driver that does NOT drive for Hendrick) at the end singing with Zac Brown. You can tell he's loving being up there with Zac! It is one of the two official 2011 NASCAR theme song. Very fitting for NASCAR.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if I posted this one or not, but love this song! Great emotion behind it. Plus, I had to post something NKOTB...exactly two weeks from today I am going to Chicago to see them with BackStreet Boys. I am soooo excited! :D (Sorry Hoss, don't mean to make you jealous or anything. :escape:):escape:

Anyone else watching "Blue Bloods" with Donnie Wahlberg and Tom Selleck in it? Donnie is one of the New Kids and is great on the show. Makes a great detective of police officer. Love the show! Donnie is the first guy that is shown in the video listed above.