New from PA

shelbysafan

Hi,

Just found this site, wow very interesting. I LLOOVVEE the dukes it was my favorite show growing up. I had a BMX bike that my dad painted like the general lee it was years ago that I had the bike. I wish I had a picture to show you all. I will be around.

thats cool, im 14 and from Texas here my self and tryin to get my dad to paint his truck like the General

Howdy shelbysafan! Nice to have ya here...hope ya enjoy your stay! That is cool bout the bike...I would love to see a picture if you would happen to find one! I've been tryin to convince my daddy to let me repaint our AC tractor so it is a bright orange...and then put an 01 on the side n rebel flag on the top...It ain't workin....Tryin to get em to let me paint my bike orange as the general...but that aint workin yet either...I did attach the lil dixie horn that comes with the remote control car to it...lol....well like I said hope ya enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone!

Oh, that sounds really cool, shellbysafan! I wish I were that creative! Maybe I'll be able to convince someone to paint their vehicle like the General Lee- or maybe we should try painting an exterior side of the house orange with a big 01 and a confederate flag! Though I'm not sure the neighbors would appreciate being blinded by the bright orange!

Oh, shellbysafan, if you ever run into a crazy man in Pennsylvania, that would be Roger, he probably is just a little loopy because they ran out of eggnog at his local hangout! :D (that is kind of an on-running joke, Roger loves eggnog and gets in a tizzy when Christmas is over because there is no more eggnog!)

Well, y'all have a wonderful day! And I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!

:D

General Grant

let me quote the twentieth century's greatest philosopher.....

"I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane...." --Waylon Jennings

How true!!! :D

That reminds me of the song 'Loco' by David Lee Murphy..it has the line in it: "Yeah, I might be a little bit loco,

But it keeps me from losin' my mind.

Oh, but half insane, that's ok, babe,

A little bit crazy's all right."

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Just found this site, wow very interesting. I LLOOVVEE the dukes it was my favorite show growing up. I had a BMX bike that my dad painted like the general lee it was years ago that I had the bike. I wish I had a picture to show you all. I will be around.

Hello everybody I just joined last week and so how is everybody doing as well.