Just a random question

I got

Addams Family (Whole series)

Full House (Whole series)

got both of those for chiristmas last year

Giligan's Island (season one)

Gomer Pyle (Season one)

Dukes of Hazzard (season seven)

yup that's all I got. So what do y'all have?

I have all four seasons of Knight Rider, First Eleven Seasons of Dallas, almost of Reba except for season six, Three Seasons and Baywatch and First Seven seasons of Smallville as well.

All 7 seasons of the Dukes

Also...

Greatest American Hero - complete series (3 seasons)

I Spy - complete series (3 seasons)

Hogan's Heroes - 5 seasons

The Rockford Files - 4 seasons

Knight Rider - Season 1

Columbo - Seasons 1 and 2

Hawaii Five-0 - 3 seasons

Mary Tyler Moore - 2 seasons

Starsky & Hutch - complete series (4 seasons)

Night Court - Season 1

I think I'm missing a couple. LOL. I'm not in sight of my collection at the moment.

So many good shows, so little time... LOL

Ditto on all 7 seasons of the Dukes

The Sopranos - Complete series

Sex And The City - Complete series (wife's)

Band Of Brothers - Complete mini series

Mama's Family - Season 1 (only one they put out)

King Of The Hill - Season 1 -6

Dallas - Season 1 -5 (have to get more)

Walker Texas Ranger - Season 1-5, Final season

Walking Tall - Complete series

The King Of Queens - Complete series

Same as MaryAnne as I am not in sight and still not unpacked from a move 2 years ago...lol

I'm gone

Darrell

Dukes of Hazzard(complete series)

Smallville(seasons 1-5)

Macgyver(complete series)

Stargate SG-1(complete series)

Supernatural(seasons 1-3)

Hardy Boys(seasons 1-2)

Magnificent 7 (complete series)

Dinosaurs(complete series)

Emergency(seasons 1-3)

McKenna(complete series)

High Mountain Rangers(complete series)

Jesse Hawkes(complete series)

Eyes(complete series)

and way, way, too many more to mention. What can I say, I have a lot of favorites. ;)

All 7 seasons of the Dukes

Also...

Greatest American Hero - complete series (3 seasons)

I Spy - complete series (3 seasons)

Hogan's Heroes - 5 seasons

The Rockford Files - 4 seasons

Knight Rider - Season 1

Columbo - Seasons 1 and 2

Hawaii Five-0 - 3 seasons

Mary Tyler Moore - 2 seasons

Starsky & Hutch - complete series (4 seasons)

Night Court - Season 1

I think I'm missing a couple. LOL. I'm not in sight of my collection at the moment.

So many good shows, so little time... LOL

wow, i have

Full House

Roseanne

The Dukes

Knight Rider

(cant think of the rest of my collections)

Yep, Hardy Boys aired in 1978 and ran 3 seasons. It starred Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson. The first two seasons was actually the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries and the shows traded off each week.

Dinosaurs was really fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurs_(TV_series) That's the easiest way to explain it, you'll get a lot more detail than I could give you. Not to mention I might get something wrong.

Yep, Hardy Boys aired in 1978 and ran 3 seasons. It starred Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson. The first two seasons was actually the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries and the shows traded off each week.

Dinosaurs was really fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurs_(TV_series) That's the easiest way to explain it, you'll get a lot more detail than I could give you. Not to mention I might get something wrong.

ive seen the movie when i was a little kid

You folks sure got me beat. I have all 7 seasons of Dukes on DVD that I'm watching for the fourth time (in order) and that's it. I'm making it a habit to watch all 7 seasons every year. There's less than 150 episodes so I don't even have to watch one every other day to do that.

My wife got the first and second season of Dallas and I tried to watch it but just couldn't get into it.

lol. I'm in kinda the same boat. I only have season seven of the Dukes. Hopefully. . .well I guess not this weekend sice i'll be busy but maybe I can get my grandma to take me to Walmart. Course It'd be a lot easier if they just had them. I only have the seventh becasue I was at Barnes and Noble with a 60 dollar gift card that I had no idea how to spend so I got that and a couple books. But if I want to get the rest of 'em either I'm gonna have to wait till christmas or find someway to order 'em. *sigh*

I have. . .

*All seven seasons of the DUKES OF HAZZARD on DVD

* seasons one through three (I think) of NUMB3RS ...Plan on getting the rest in the near future

*Seasons one and two of the Dog Whisperer

*One season of Sandford and Son (not sure which season)

*One season of Starsky and Hutch (Once again, not sure which season)

*And the first season of Doc

Sadly enough, I own them yet haven't watched all the episodes on them. I have seen all of Dukes episosodes numerous times, just not on DVD...as well as for Numb3rs and Dog Whisperer. If only I could find more time to watch them all...

I have. . .

*All seven seasons of the DUKES OF HAZZARD on DVD

* seasons one through three (I think) of NUMB3RS ...Plan on getting the rest in the near future

*Seasons one and two of the Dog Whisperer

*One season of Sandford and Son (not sure which season)

*One season of Starsky and Hutch (Once again, not sure which season)

*And the first season of Doc

Sadly enough, I own them yet haven't watched all the episodes on them. I have seen all of Dukes episosodes numerous times, just not on DVD...as well as for Numb3rs and Dog Whisperer. If only I could find more time to watch them all...

i just got my last season of Roseanne and Friends, YIPPEE

When Dukes first came out in 1979 I could have never imagined that someday I would own every episode. I'm not sure what year video recorders came out but when they did most folks couldn't afford them anyways. It was possible to rent them for a weekend but since VHS movies cost 80 dollars you had to rent those also.

(Don't laugh but I actually paid 80 dollars for the first Rambo. Fortunately that was the only movie I ever bought at that price)

Anyway, here I am now in Dukes heaven with a complete set of 7 seasons of the greatest show to ever exist at my disposal. I've never had another hobby that lasted more than 10 years but I'm heading into my fourth decade of being a Dukes fanatic and it seems like my love for Dukes keeps getting stronger.

Another thing that has helped make that love get stronger is the HazzardNet. It means so much to me to share my passion with people who understand why the Dukes of Hazzard is so worthy of our respect and love.

When Dukes first came out in 1979 I could have never imagined that someday I would own every episode. I'm not sure what year video recorders came out but when they did most folks couldn't afford them anyways. It was possible to rent them for a weekend but since VHS movies cost 80 dollars you had to rent those also.

(Don't laugh but I actually paid 80 dollars for the first Rambo. Fortunately that was the only movie I ever bought at that price)

Anyway, here I am now in Dukes heaven with a complete set of 7 seasons of the greatest show to ever exist at my disposal. I've never had another hobby that lasted more than 10 years but I'm heading into my fourth decade of being a Dukes fanatic and it seems like my love for Dukes keeps getting stronger.

Another thing that has helped make that love get stronger is the HazzardNet. It means so much to me to share my passion with people who understand why the Dukes of Hazzard is so worthy of our respect and love.

lol, i have all the seasons of Dukes (who on here dont love the Dukes!), and i just got my last seasons of Roseanne (this is another show i love to death) and FRIENDS (another one)

Roger...

Awesome post. I agree wholeheartedly with your perception of Hazzardnet. I think this is the best Dukes site on the net, bar none. It is the people on here that make it and the mods who are the best on any forum.

I know we have our moments ( Mme included in that big time) but in the end this is one big family and we are all passionate about The Dukes and Hazzard.

I'm gone

Darrell

Roger...

Awesome post. I agree wholeheartedly with your perception of Hazzardnet. I think this is the best Dukes site on the net, bar none. It is the people on here that make it and the mods who are the best on any forum.

I know we have our moments ( Mme included in that big time) but in the end this is one big family and we are all passionate about The Dukes and Hazzard.

I'm gone

Darrell

so true

• 2 weeks later...