Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)

and of course Bo, who really didn't understand at all was crying too. Jesse took them in his arms to comfort them, but Luke, who knew was just as mad as he had been the day before. He didn't say a word as he sat in Uncle Jesse's chair, his foot up on a pillow.

(k. hope you do well on your test)

and of course Bo, who really didn't understand at all was crying too. Jesse took them in his arms to comfort them, but Luke, who knew was just as mad as he had been the day before. He didn't say a word as he sat in Uncle Jesse's chair, his foot up on a pillow.

(k. hope you do well on your test)

Daisy: *tries to talk to Luke but all she gets is the cold shoulder*

Jesse: *sighs as he and the kids and Martha try to choke down breakfast. none of them felt like eating. Daisy, who of course was now worried about Luke too as well as she doesn't want to accidently hurt Bo like she had the day before cried all the while trying to get down at least two bites of her grits.

Jesse: *sighs as he and the kids and Martha try to choke down breakfast. none of them felt like eating. Daisy, who of course was now worried about Luke too as well as she doesn't want to accidently hurt Bo like she had the day before cried all the while trying to get down at least two bites of her grits.

Martha: poor little ones *sighes*

Luke: You wouldn't understand. You didn't have a brother.

Daisy: I had parents Luke.

Luke: Shut up Daisy.

Daisy: *cries*

Uncle Jesse: Now Luke, you're going a bit far. I know this is hard for you and I ain't punishing you cause I know it's hard, but daisy just wants to help. She loves you Luke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.