Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)

Hazzard County, Ga was a wild town. Something about it made anything with wheels go out of control and the law men were crooked, but yet everyone was family. This paticualar day was a sad one. There had been deaths. Of course Jesse Duke had no clue of this for he had been in the fields all day however, near dinner he came toward the house when he noticed a squad car pull up.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazzard County, Ga was a wild town. Something about it made anything with wheels go out of control and the law men were crooked, but yet everyone was family. This paticualar day was a sad one. There had been deaths. Of course Jesse Duke had no clue of this for he had been in the fields all day however, near dinner he came toward the house when he noticed a squad car pull up.

Jesse went to the squad car "well, what are you doing here?" talking to the young Rosco Coltrane

Roscoe: I got bad news for you Jesse, you and Martha are about to get yourself three kids.

Jesse: what are you talking about Roscoe?

Roscoe: Look * opens the back door to where three scared, young Dukes sat Six year old Daisy, along with her other cousins Bo and Luke* Just got news this morning that their parents are Dead. Luke's parents died last night in the hospital fire and Bo and Daisy's died on that plane that was coming in today. I'm so sorry Jesse.

Luke who was 3 was too young figure out what happend , Bo who is 2 was asleep ",

then Jesse said " poor little ones they must be scared to death ", then Rosco said " they

ain't said a word yet we got here but Luke was crying eariler he stopped now he won't talk.

Then Jesse said " well that's to be expected since he probably was tramatized ", so Jesse

tried to get the little boy to talk so he said " well howdy little one I'm your uncle Jesse ",

Luke just took one look at Jesse and started to cry and so Jesse did the next best thing

and picked Luke up and tried to settle him down said " it's okay Luke it's me he kept crying,

so then Jesse thought maybe Luke was sleepy and needed a nap and Bo probably too.

Jesse: Thanks Roscoe, I'll take it from here. *Jesse smiled reaching down to pick up the two younger ones Daisy and Bo* I know it will break Martha's heart, but thanks anyway.

Roscoe: *nods and picks up the three little suitcases* Come on *the two of them head on into the house where martha was fixing dinner*

Jesse: Thanks Roscoe, I'll take it from here. *Jesse smiled reaching down to pick up the two younger ones Daisy and Bo* I know it will break Martha's heart, but thanks anyway.

Roscoe: *nods and picks up the three little suitcases* Come on *the two of them head on into the house where martha was fixing dinner*

Martha had seen Jesse and Rosco and she looks at Daisy, Luke and Bo and Says "Honey, are there parents needing the day off or something what's going on what's the suitcases about as well."

Cue Anybody

Roscoe: Well, I got to go or I'll get in trouble *Puts the suitcases down and leaves*

Jesse: Well . . .What do you want me to do Martha? Where should I put their things?

Martha: Well . . .Bo and Luke can share a room. Put Daisy's in the other room.

Martha watched and picked up Little Bo and just sang to him and he seemed to stop crying as well.

Cue Anybody

Jesse: *comes in* Martha what's the matter?

Martha: Well . . .I think that singing Sissy's Song was a bad choice.

Jesse: probably *takes Bo from her* You go and get dinner . . .I'll take the young'uns. Now what would you like me to sing you?

Bo Says "The Lollipop song"

Cue Anybody

Martha: Bo you can have one after dinner.

Bo *pouts*

Luke: *suddenly comes over* Uncle Jesse can you please sing Home for us? And maybe Small town Southern man? My mama used to sing those to me like Daisy's did for her. *wrapps his arms around Daisy knowing that she needed some comfort*

Bo Says "Can I have gravy with my pots."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.