Wow. I haven't been on here in a while. I was looking around the different round robins, and I decided that I wanted to get back into it for a little while. I have no idea what kind of story I want to do. I usually don't mind playing a Dukes character, but those that know me know that I do have a tendency to play an original, Cassie.

My heart belongs to a nice Luke/Cassie love, tragedy, good ol' Hazzard fun plot line. Or a Luke/Cassie it's been years and the circumstances still ain't right plot. But well, I guess I'm willing to take part in other kinds of stories as well. I might not be that great as a Dukes character, but I sure can pop Cassie in anywhere.

So basically, I guess I'm saying someone adopt me. Lol I need some inspiration and practice.

I've been out of the game for too long.

Wow. I haven't been on here in a while. I was looking around the different round robins, and I decided that I wanted to get back into it for a little while. I have no idea what kind of story I want to do. I usually don't mind playing a Dukes character, but those that know me know that I do have a tendency to play an original, Cassie.

My heart belongs to a nice Luke/Cassie love, tragedy, good ol' Hazzard fun plot line. Or a Luke/Cassie it's been years and the circumstances still ain't right plot. But well, I guess I'm willing to take part in other kinds of stories as well. I might not be that great as a Dukes character, but I sure can pop Cassie in anywhere.

So basically, I guess I'm saying someone adopt me. Lol I need some inspiration and practice.

I've been out of the game for too long.

talk to me or Julieduke or LizzyJackson-Davenport about joining one of our round robins