Farrah Fawcett Remembered

Redneck girl 01

I dunno how many of y'all have heard...but Farrah Fawcett passed away this morning, losing her battle with cancer. She was a wonderful actress and person that will be greatly missed by many people. 'She's with the real angels now'...may she rest in peace...

farrah-fawcett-70s.jpg

Farrah Fawcett: Feburary 2, 1947 to June 25, 2009

Also today Micheal Jackson passed away from a heart Attack at the age of 50.

Edited by Redneck girl 01

I dunno how many of y'all have heard...but Farrah Fawcett passed away this morning. She was a wonderful actress and person that will be greatly missed by many people. 'She's with the real angels now'...may she rest in peace...

farrah-fawcett-70s.jpg

Farrah Fawcett: Feburary 2, 1947 to June 25, 2009

Also today Micheal Jackson passed away from a heart Attack at the age of 50.

I will always remember you Farrah Fawcett

I really hadn't but this morning my mom was like she was on Charlie's Angels. I never seen it, but they showed some little thing on the news this morning looks interesting. What is Charlie's Angels about?

now, i like the newer Charlies Angeles but the old and the newer version are all the same, these three girls work for this guy named Charlie and go on dangerous missions that only they can complete

Charlie's Angels debuted in 1976 and was my favorite show before Dukes came out 3 years later. Like all 16 year old boys, I was in love with Farrah and the blue and white Mustang she drove on the show. I hope she's resting in peace.

the newer one was cool, i never saw the older one, i would have loved to though, Farrah was so pretty, i have one of my dads old posters of her

I love Charlie's Angels...The old one...The new one I seen about 15-30 minutes of it n was so appauled at how much they changed it...It was ignorant...personally I couldn't stand to finish it....Nor do I ever care to...No offense to anyone who does like it though....

On http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073972/plotsummary that is what the plot summary is about the original....

imbd is a good website if ya wanna read more bout it or any show pertty much...or actor...or movie.

"TV series about a wealthy mystery-man who runs a detective agency via a speaker-phone and his personal assistant, Bosley. His detectives are three beautiful women, who end up in a variety of difficult situations. The cast changed substantially over the life of this show, as actresses left for various movie, TV, and modeling deals. Written by Tad Dibbern {DIBBERN_D@a1.mscf.upenn.edu}

Once upon a time, Jill, Sabrina & Kelly were police officers whose skills were being wasted in menial duties such as filing and answering phones. A mysterious millionaire named Charles Townsend took them away from all that by opening his own private investigation agency, and hiring these gorgeous ladies as his operatives with John Bosley acting as their assistant and liaison. The "Angels" frequently went undercover as models, strippers or cocktail waitresses in their investigations. When Jill left the agency to pursue a career in auto racing(!), she was replaced by her sister Kris. Sabrina also departed to start a family, and she was replaced by debutante Tiffany, who was then replaced by street-smart New Yorker Julie.Written by Marty McKee"

She will be missed...and hope she's resting in peace...

Hey Daisy whats the poster look like? I wonder if it is the one that sold like 14 million copies of...I think thats right...n holds the record for the most ever sold....hmmm I need to find a picture....

Found it!

900-farrahposter2_embedded_prod_affiliate_81.jpg

I love Charlie's Angels...The old one...The new one I seen about 15-30 minutes of it n was so appauled at how much they changed it...It was ignorant...personally I couldn't stand to finish it....Nor do I ever care to...No offense to anyone who does like it though....

On http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073972/plotsummary that is what the plot summary is about the original....

imbd is a good website if ya wanna read more bout it or any show pertty much...or actor...or movie.

"TV series about a wealthy mystery-man who runs a detective agency via a speaker-phone and his personal assistant, Bosley. His detectives are three beautiful women, who end up in a variety of difficult situations. The cast changed substantially over the life of this show, as actresses left for various movie, TV, and modeling deals. Written by Tad Dibbern {DIBBERN_D@a1.mscf.upenn.edu}

Once upon a time, Jill, Sabrina & Kelly were police officers whose skills were being wasted in menial duties such as filing and answering phones. A mysterious millionaire named Charles Townsend took them away from all that by opening his own private investigation agency, and hiring these gorgeous ladies as his operatives with John Bosley acting as their assistant and liaison. The "Angels" frequently went undercover as models, strippers or cocktail waitresses in their investigations. When Jill left the agency to pursue a career in auto racing(!), she was replaced by her sister Kris. Sabrina also departed to start a family, and she was replaced by debutante Tiffany, who was then replaced by street-smart New Yorker Julie.Written by Marty McKee"

She will be missed...and hope she's resting in peace...

Hey Daisy whats the poster look like? I wonder if it is the one that sold like 14 million copies of...I think thats right...n holds the record for the most ever sold....hmmm I need to find a picture....

Found it!

900-farrahposter2_embedded_prod_affiliate_81.jpg

this is the exact poster my dad gave me!