What current show has a DOH link?

Hmmm. . .that is a hard question. At least for me. Then again, it shouldn't be too surprising to me since the only 'new' or current show that I watch regularly is Numb3rs and Dog Whisperer and I don't see any connection between Numb3rs and Dukes. Especially not Dog Whisperer. So I guess I can eliminate Numb3rs and Dog Whisperer from the list.;)

Smallville is one of them - One of the Episode's in season 5, I forget the name, stars Tom Wopat as Jack Jennings. The reference to Dukes is that they drive a green 1969 Dodge Charger, one of the doors of which is broken so Tom has to slide in through the window.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is also one, John stars in it and in each episode he is in he throws in a little Dukes reference. For example, he's used Rosco's I'll be the night rent a cop at the deli on frontage road I believe ;)

Smallville is one of them - One of the Episode's in season 5, I forget the name, stars Tom Wopat as Jack Jennings. The reference to Dukes is that they drive a green 1969 Dodge Charger, one of the doors of which is broken so Tom has to slide in through the window.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is also one, John stars in it and in each episode he is in he throws in a little Dukes reference. For example, he's used Rosco's I'll be the night rent a cop at the deli on frontage road I believe ;)

i remember that episode now, i only watched SmallVille once and that was cause my dad was flipping throught channels and turned it on and John was on and he said "whose that?" and i was like "Bo Duke"

I know there was an episode on Cold Case with MC Gainey. He was in the TV series and 05 movie. That is the best I can do. Not sure if that is the connection.

I'm gone

Darrell

You're right, Capt! His 2008 apperance would be a link. Cold Case is the show!

In episode #2- Gleen. A character works in a fire station. In a scene, behind him on the wall... you don't see the whole thing, there is a Daisy Duke poster

<grin>

Daney

You're right, Capt! His 2008 apperance would be a link. Cold Case is the show!

In episode #2- Gleen. A character works in a fire station. In a scene, behind him on the wall... you don't see the whole thing, there is a Daisy Duke poster

<grin>

Daney

So there are 2 links to DOH from Cold Case...

Good one Daney. Tough one too, lucky I caught a rerun of it.

I'm gone

Darrell

• 3 years later...