Converter Boxes

Julieduke

I have a converter box and though I don't get to watch it very often, do like it much better than how it had been before. Before I had only gotten one or two stations that would come in. Now I have a few more than that...including CBS which I am excited about. I generally go to my parents' house Friday nights and over the weekend so I can watch their cable, but now I have the option to stay home Friday nights and can still enjoy my other favorite TV show (besides the Dukes of course ;) ) Numb3rs which I look forward to watching every Friday night. Anyone else watch it here? LOL. Anyways, of when I find the time to watch my TV, I do enjoy it better.

By Now does everybody have their Converter boxes on their tv's I like the free digital channels in Cleveland, Ohio we go one called "This" it's a movie channel.

Actually Julie. Not everyone does. I for one don't. I don't have cable, or a dish or the converter box. I rather listen to radio or cd's. Television is getting to be to violent

Actually Julie. Not everyone does. I for one don't. I don't have cable, or a dish or the converter box. I rather listen to radio or cd's. Television is getting to be to violent

true, but i usually watch CMT and GAC on DirecTV, their both country music TV stations that play music videos, im addicted to those channels, i barely watch anything else since i got out of the Nickelodoen stage