grandson with Dukes name

RogerDuke

Well there's one more Luke in the world.

My daughter had a son on June 15 named Lucas.

My daughter and her husband might not be Dukes fans but little Lucas might be destined to be one. After all, he was born on Waylon's birthday......On top of that, we have a dog named Daisy and a cat named Flash.

This kid's off to a good start in life!!!!

Well there's one more Luke in the world.

My daughter had a son on June 15 named Lucas.

My daughter and her husband might not be Dukes fans but little Lucas might be destined to be one. After all, he was born on Waylon's birthday......On top of that, we have a dog named Daisy and a cat named Flash.

This kid's off to a good start in life!!!!

oh congrats on the grandkid, i love the name Lucas, i want son and name him Jacob Lucas, anyway, congrats again

Thanks for the warning. Let us know when you get your permit. I'd like to spend a few weeks camping up in the mountains a few miles away from any road...LOL

if i come crashin through your fence in a red pick up truck, standerd, with a metal plate above the liscense plate that says "COUNTRY BOYS AND GIRLS CAN SURVIVE" youll know its me, thats my dads truck he wants to teache me to drive in

Congratulations Roger on your new addition to your family! I'm sure you are a proud papa! :D Glad to hear the baby and mom are doing well...you'll have to place your good influence on little Luke by playing him ol' Waylon songs and putting on your Dukes DVDs. You can't start 'em too young, now can we? LOL.

Once again, congrats Roger. I am happy for you!