Hannah Howell Romance Novels

Julieduke

Lately since December I've been reading Hannah Howell's Scottish Romance novels lately the First One I read was Highland Captive followed by Highland Knight and this follows these two cousins that get kidnapped and given to this Knight as a debt you have to read to find out what happens more now as well. Highland Sinner, somebody is trying to frame Sir Tormand Murray for the slaying of all his the woman he has slept with and it's quite intersecting as well. And right now I have Highland Wolf(Haven't read this quite Yet) and finally got on tuesday My Lady Captor where these girl capture a Knight and his squire cousin from the battlefield and hold him prisoner and ransom, well so far now he was turned the tables on them and has kidnapped them right now it's very intersecting right now as well. And also there is Highland Champion which I started as well, and Highland Barbarian and I haven't read this one quite yet now.