What's your favorite Daisy outfit?

a few of mine are

that white corset kinda thing with the white shorts and sandals

red plaid shirt with the jeans

and boy do i love that weddin dress she wore (good ol Aunt Lavinia)

the red plaid shirt with her shorts was cool

that white outfit that you see her in in the opening credits is cute

that wedding dress was pretty

but my fave would have to be that episode were the Dukes went to Hollywood (there was an episode, not the reunion) i think it was a purple or white tank top with purple shorts, i think, cant remember

and i dont know if she ever wore this in an epi, but the i love the outfit shes wearing in my signature picture

but my fave would have to be that episode were the Dukes went to Hollywood (there was an episode, not the reunion) i think it was a purple or white tank top with purple shorts, i think, cant remember

and i dont know if she ever wore this in an epi, but the i love the outfit shes wearing in my signature picture

i never saw that hollywood one? what was it about? i'm trying to picture the outfit in my mind and it sounds cute. yeah like the one on your signature too. all the Dukes had style like that.

i never saw that hollywood one? what was it about? i'm trying to picture the outfit in my mind and it sounds cute. yeah like the one on your signature too. all the Dukes had style like that.

i cant remember the episode, let me look it up, itl take me two seconds

okay, the epi is calld The Dukes In Hollywood EMD, its were Bo and Luke get a movie invitation after they save a film star who is targeted for "accidents", thats all i know

It was the same wedding gown that Lucy wore for her wedding on Dallas as well.

Really boout any thing she wears i like. I don't ever remember her hin Overalls tho i hear some people talkin bout it. I try picturing her as that little girl in pigtails (and no braces) hmm. think they was trying to pick on her?

She did wear overalls in a couple of episodes. Off hand I can recall in Big Brothers Duke she wore overalls while showing that kid how to do some of the farm chores.

I think she wore overalls in Happy Birthday General Lee too.

ok. thanx I was just wondering since everybody mentioned her and overalls so i was just wondering.

i remember one episode she was talking to Bo and Luke after they spied on her with her date "im not in pigtails and braces anymore" i was like, awww, at the pigtails thing, then i was like, but you have such straight teeth Daisy, why would ya ever need braces

i remember one episode she was talking to Bo and Luke after they spied on her with her date "im not in pigtails and braces anymore" i was like, awww, at the pigtails thing, then i was like, but you have such straight teeth Daisy, why would ya ever need braces

LOL. She probably got those beautiful straight teeth from having the braces.

btw i got the 7th season the other day (the only season i have but anyhow) *sigh* anyhow i saw Happy Birthday General. I love that one she wears on her first day at the Boar's Nest. Thought that was funny when she's telling the boys about her day and when she tells about spillin the tray on Boss Uncle Jesse just laughed. I was like poor thing she's so embarassed.

btw i got the 7th season the other day (the only season i have but anyhow) *sigh* anyhow i saw Happy Birthday General. I love that one she wears on her first day at the Boar's Nest. Thought that was funny when she's telling the boys about her day and when she tells about spillin the tray on Boss Uncle Jesse just laughed. I was like poor thing she's so embarassed.

yeah, i remember that, i was like, poor Daisy