Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

lol . . .I like it tho i will admit that it doesn't have a lot o action or stuff. just a cute show. My mom is trying to get me to see the Gomer Pyle show . . .she can't believe i never seen it. tho speakin of spinoffs you ever seen Green Acres or Petticoat Junction? just askin. the two of them made by the same guy who wrote Beverly Hillbillies

lol . . .I like it tho i will admit that it doesn't have a lot o action or stuff. just a cute show. My mom is trying to get me to see the Gomer Pyle show . . .she can't believe i never seen it. tho speakin of spinoffs you ever seen Green Acres or Petticoat Junction? just askin. the two of them made by the same guy who wrote Beverly Hillbillies

ive never seen either of those

I seen Green Acres. not quite as funny as Beverly but pretty funny at times. Petticoat Junction . . .I think i've seen it. I know now i've seen Long Black Train video but even before i saw it i kept thinking i did and i wonder that i wasn't watching that with the Cannonball

Cannonball, aint that a country song something like "love like a cannonball" i like that song if thats what your talkin about

• 2 weeks later...
so honestly i can't pick my fav song by Josh but each song has it's own meaning but if i had to say

sorry can't pick one but a fav of mine right now is Trailerhood and the way he was raised and South Carolina Low Country

i agree. his songs all have a strong meaning. i think thats why people like him. he's real. and a great singer, and HOTTT:wink: lol

agree with you Dixie the only problem is that other than you two i pretty much know nobody who even knows who he is. Or really cares much. Once I tried to get my friend into and she was like ahh . . .it's okay and i'm like oh. Cause like you guys said. His songs are so strong. Possibly what got me in the first place to liking him. and well it just went from there. Every song I heard made me love him more the only thing that gets me is that if he follows his trend then he shouldn't have another album out til next year. just saying

Long Black Train- 01

Your Man - 04

Everything is Fine - 07

so if he follows that then next year should be his next one. Kinda killing me waiting. i never even heard anything from him until he had the song Would You Go With Me and it took me til bout 06 or maybe the endof 05 dooesn't really matter when cause i didn't know who sang it till like 06 and then my dad started playing his your Man album all the time and i really got to loving him. I guess Daisy's figured it out that I like to ramble but anyway

I know he takes so long to make an album but then sometimes the guys who take so long to do it have better stuff than the guys who have one like every year. Not that I'm saying it always applies. I mean AJ is that way and his stuff is awesome. but you get my point i think

agree with you Dixie the only problem is that other than you two i pretty much know nobody who even knows who he is. Or really cares much. Once I tried to get my friend into and she was like ahh . . .it's okay and i'm like oh. Cause like you guys said. His songs are so strong. Possibly what got me in the first place to liking him. and well it just went from there. Every song I heard made me love him more the only thing that gets me is that if he follows his trend then he shouldn't have another album out til next year. just saying

Long Black Train- 01

Your Man - 04

Everything is Fine - 07

so if he follows that then next year should be his next one. Kinda killing me waiting. i never even heard anything from him until he had the song Would You Go With Me and it took me til bout 06 or maybe the endof 05 dooesn't really matter when cause i didn't know who sang it till like 06 and then my dad started playing his your Man album all the time and i really got to loving him. I guess Daisy's figured it out that I like to ramble but anyway

I know he takes so long to make an album but then sometimes the guys who take so long to do it have better stuff than the guys who have one like every year. Not that I'm saying it always applies. I mean AJ is that way and his stuff is awesome. but you get my point i think

yeah

Sorry to get off the subject (I'm still on the subject of country singers though)

I got an MP3 player a few months ago but only recently used it (maybe about 2 weeks ago) Anyway, this weekend I went on a little trip and used it extensively for the first time. Let me just say that I now know why you youngsters like them contraptions so much.

It was pretty cool to hear Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams Jr and Sr, Loretta Lynn, Johnny Horton and The Dukes soundtrack (1981) for such an extended time and in such high quality.

I'm not saying that I'm going high-tech. In general, I'm not a big fan of technology.....but as long as it exposes me to more Dukes and classic country I suppose I can make an exception.

Sorry to get off the subject (I'm still on the subject of country singers though)

I got an MP3 player a few months ago but only recently used it (maybe about 2 weeks ago) Anyway, this weekend I went on a little trip and used it extensively for the first time. Let me just say that I now know why you youngsters like them contraptions so much.

It was pretty cool to hear Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams Jr and Sr, Loretta Lynn, Johnny Horton and The Dukes soundtrack (1981) for such an extended time and in such high quality.

I'm not saying that I'm going high-tech. In general, I'm not a big fan of technology.....but as long as it exposes me to more Dukes and classic country I suppose I can make an exception.

i have an Ipod Touch thats filled with modern country like Lady A, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, i even have a couple songs classic country songs by Alan Jackson and Dolly Parton and even Ring of Fire By Johnny Cash, lol, really its filled with many modern country artists

I think mine is called a Zenstone or something like that. I don't think it holds a lot of songs but I don't care because there's only a handful of singers I really like......and the ones I do like I'm extremely loyal to. The only CDs I have in addition to the ones I mentioned in the last post are Elvis, Patsy Cline and Sade (but Sade ain't country)

I think mine is called a Zenstone or something like that. I don't think it holds a lot of songs but I don't care because there's only a handful of singers I really like......and the ones I do like I'm extremely loyal to. The only CDs I have in addition to the ones I mentioned in the last post are Elvis, Patsy Cline and Sade (but Sade ain't country)

cool