Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

it's funny. Granny is getting mad at Pearl because pearl thinks she's too old to do anything. so they get in a feud and then later they find the grill by the cememt pond and pearl cooks them some steaks or somethin like that. well Jed and Jetherene who are in the house think Granny cooked them. tho when granny actually comes out they're all half asleep and full. pearl starts gettin in her face and the next thing you know Granny throws her and the grill in and well . . .

Ever seen that one where Jed is acting like he's sick so granny will have something to do? I love it. poor Elly thought he was dying and she's all don't die pa and he's all it's okay honey. about the only show i think could ever match Dukes of Hazzard

it's funny. Granny is getting mad at Pearl because pearl thinks she's too old to do anything. so they get in a feud and then later they find the grill by the cememt pond and pearl cooks them some steaks or somethin like that. well Jed and Jetherene who are in the house think Granny cooked them. tho when granny actually comes out they're all half asleep and full. pearl starts gettin in her face and the next thing you know Granny throws her and the grill in and well . . .

Ever seen that one where Jed is acting like he's sick so granny will have something to do? I love it. poor Elly thought he was dying and she's all don't die pa and he's all it's okay honey. about the only show i think could ever match Dukes of Hazzard

*laughes* it does sound funny

okay. here's an odd question but you can get in-store pick up for walmart right? like if you order somethin online you can go get it from the store? just askin cause recently i was told that some stores you can do that. never ordered somethin before. so since you know something about walmart

you know, i never bought one thing online in my life, i really idk

lol. so i guess you have a walmart that actually has things in stok. i have been to the two walmarts close to me plenty and never seen a thing on Dukes or Beverly. mostly Andy Griffith. just wondered. cause around here. most of at least Dukes and other things you can only get online.

look in the TV collections section in the movie aisle, thats were i got all my Dukes and Naruto dvd collections

I have. and it's really anoying. Like the other day i went to Best Buy and well they started with Cosby Show and from there they only had a couple season twos course i didn't get em tho i wanted so bad. my grandma was following me around and we were supposed to be looking for a CD. but anyhow. i'm gonna see about eh wally world orderin. so much better prices

I have. and it's really anoying. Like the other day i went to Best Buy and well they started with Cosby Show and from there they only had a couple season twos course i didn't get em tho i wanted so bad. my grandma was following me around and we were supposed to be looking for a CD. but anyhow. i'm gonna see about eh wally world orderin. so much better prices

yeah

Naruto huh? i watched a little of it. never could get into it much. tho i do like the movies. that one bout the princess. poor Naruto. anyhow. so what else do you and your dad watch together other than Bevly and Dukes?

i loved Hinata, Naruto and Kiba the best on the show

sometimes me and my dad watch Pokemon on saturday mornings cause i make him watch it with me while i eat breakfast, and we also love Walker, Texas Ranger, we watch it on his dvd box sets of it

I like Hinata too. she was my favorite. Yeah i watch Pokemon sometimes too. tho not as much now (i like the older versions better) Never seen Walker, Texas Ranger but it sounds good

Hinata was my fave too! thats cool, and i like the older versions of Pokemon too, not the newer ones, but i watch them, their okay, and Walker, Texas Ranger is that show back in the 90s, some of them from the year i was born but the main start is Chuck Norris