Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

I know. and another time they stole the copper outta the airconditioner. i have only been there once since we stoped going because my dad's singing group sang there. i sing one song with him Me and God - Josh Turner. But it creeped me out being there. it's home to me . . .or is it. i always considered it home but now i consider our church we been to for like four years home so now i'm confused. my mom won't join because of the other church and i'm with her. it feels like home too much even if it pains me . . .old country church been there since like 1940's or somethin

I know. and another time they stole the copper outta the airconditioner. i have only been there once since we stoped going because my dad's singing group sang there. i sing one song with him Me and God - Josh Turner. But it creeped me out being there. it's home to me . . .or is it. i always considered it home but now i consider our church we been to for like four years home so now i'm confused. my mom won't join because of the other church and i'm with her. it feels like home too much even if it pains me . . .old country church been there since like 1940's or somethin

yeah, i got to church on Wednesdays for youth night, its fun, i wanna go on Sunday mornings but i have take care of my great grandma on those days

I can plow a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn.

It would have been so awesome if Rosco would have caught Hank in his celebrity speedtrap and he would have sung that in the Boar's Nest.

I'm not sure if the producers would have allowed it though because he talks about shooting someone out of revenge. Political correctness wasn't around as much back then but it still existed a little.

I can plow a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn.

It would have been so awesome if Rosco would have caught Hank in his celebrity speedtrap and he would have sung that in the Boar's Nest.

I'm not sure if the producers would have allowed it though because he talks about shooting someone out of revenge. Political correctness wasn't around as much back then but it still existed a little.

yeah true