Dukes and Clampetts Discussion

that's one i'm thinking about letting y'all vote on 'cause somebody somewhere else told me about that idea too and so i was thinking about it when for some reason i thought about her falling for Luke, but then i thought that might be akward (tho not to say any cousins ain't got married in Hazzard before) but anyhow. i like the idea of it going both ways. and if to point it out that i have an idea that Granny would like Cooter and i know she'd like Luke since well he seems like he'd obey her more than Bo would. So what are y'all thoughts on Cooter vs. Luke or someone else for Elly.

that's one i'm thinking about letting y'all vote on 'cause somebody somewhere else told me about that idea too and so i was thinking about it when for some reason i thought about her falling for Luke, but then i thought that might be akward (tho not to say any cousins ain't got married in Hazzard before) but anyhow. i like the idea of it going both ways. and if to point it out that i have an idea that Granny would like Cooter and i know she'd like Luke since well he seems like he'd obey her more than Bo would. So what are y'all thoughts on Cooter vs. Luke or someone else for Elly.

well, it certainly couldnt be Enos for Elly, Enos is Daisys guy, maybe Elly and Cooter would work out though

Jesse had better git off his duff and ask Emma Tisdale out on a date or he's liable to lose her to Jed when the Hillbillies move to Hazzard.

It would be interesting to see if Jesse would get jealous. Even though he hasn't shown much interest in Emma, he might change his tune. He might not like it if Jed stepped in. We could see a side of Jesse we've never seen before.

it would. tho i really hadn't thought about Jed findin anybody. might consider it. once for like two seconds i thought about Elly and daisy havin a feud over Enos but i was like uh no. Daisy would beat her up. or maybe. i mean nobody ever tried to take him from her. i do like the idea of putting Elly with cooter tho stil wanna know if y'all like him over Luke. so now i have to ask how do y'all think Granny would take Cooter as he is and then obviously as he shows interest in Elly

Jesse had better git off his duff and ask Emma Tisdale out on a date or he's liable to lose her to Jed when the Hillbillies move to Hazzard.

It would be interesting to see if Jesse would get jealous. Even though he hasn't shown much interest in Emma, he might change his tune. He might not like it if Jed stepped in. We could see a side of Jesse we've never seen before.

yeah, that was another factor i was thinking

Daisy and Elly in a physical fight?

That could be a pretty even match up.

Elly is pretty tough from fighting all those critters but Daisy is tough too growing up with Bo and Luke. Plus she's always fighting off those rednecks in the Boar's Nest who are getting a little too friendly with her.

I couldn't watch that fight though.....LOL

*covers eyes*

Daisy and Elly in a physical fight?

That could be a pretty even match up.

Elly is pretty tough from fighting all those critters but Daisy is tough too growing up with Bo and Luke. Plus she's always fighting off those rednecks in the Boar's Nest who are getting a little too friendly with her.

I couldn't watch that fight though.....LOL

*covers eyes*

lol, that would be a very comical fight to see

it would be, but i'll let y'all vote on it yay or nay?

and okay i know i bring up a lot of new topics, but when i was going to sleep last night i thought of another good idea

so the boys are out with the car

Jesse, Jed and Elly are in the feilds

Daisy's at the boars nest

Granny's out with her still

when

a tornado comes through Hazzard and what if Granny is the only one who had to worry about it, but with nowhere to hide is injured and Daisy who can't get her on the CB and was about to leave work (after it's over) comes back and has to look out for her and figure out what has happened to her cousins who have found a nice place to hunker down in a ditch and Jesse Jed and Elly who have also found shelter. She has to wait for them to come home all the while she has to take care of Granny.

well i thought it was an awesome thought bring the whole family and Hazzard together in a time of need, but what do y'all think

it would be, but i'll let y'all vote on it yay or nay?

and okay i know i bring up a lot of new topics, but when i was going to sleep last night i thought of another good idea

so the boys are out with the car

Jesse, Jed and Elly are in the feilds

Daisy's at the boars nest

Granny's out with her still

when

a tornado comes through Hazzard and what if Granny is the only one who had to worry about it, but with nowhere to hide is injured and Daisy who can't get her on the CB and was about to leave work (after it's over) comes back and has to look out for her and figure out what has happened to her cousins who have found a nice place to hunker down in a ditch and Jesse Jed and Elly who have also found shelter. She has to wait for them to come home all the while she has to take care of Granny.

well i thought it was an awesome thought bring the whole family and Hazzard together in a time of need, but what do y'all think

EMD, if i say so my self, thats a really great idea

thanx daisy glad you like it. lately i've been watching storm stories on Weather Channel and all last week the special was tornadoes and somehow this idea just came to me. i mean Georgia good place for a tornado and i kinda wanted something that they could really have that family feel tho don't worry Granny will survive . . . she always does. Also here was my other thought about it. for a little while i've been lookin for an idea like this because for some odd reason (you can give me some of your own thoughts on this too) i think that Granny and Daisy would have a little friction between them at first specially since Daisy is not what Granny thinks a girl ought to be like . . .a bit boyish you know and the way she dresses. figured this would help them over that.

anyhow keep yer opinions comin friends

thanx daisy glad you like it. lately i've been watching storm stories on Weather Channel and all last week the special was tornadoes and somehow this idea just came to me. i mean Georgia good place for a tornado and i kinda wanted something that they could really have that family feel tho don't worry Granny will survive . . . she always does. Also here was my other thought about it. for a little while i've been lookin for an idea like this because for some odd reason (you can give me some of your own thoughts on this too) i think that Granny and Daisy would have a little friction between them at first specially since Daisy is not what Granny thinks a girl ought to be like . . .a bit boyish you know and the way she dresses. figured this would help them over that.

anyhow keep yer opinions comin friends

yeah, i personally like Daisys choice of clothes but we know how picky Granny is

*shakes head in agreement* so true. i love her style too. i will say that there is this one ep on BH where Elly is wearin jogging shorts and Granny was not too happy about it. so i know she'd give Daisy a hard time (not that she'd care) anyhow. i know Granny would come around eventually that is if Daisy and Enos don't hate her first for pushing them to get married. you know how nervous poor ol Enos is

oh yeah just remembered Daisy. a little while back i said something about Granny and how she'd feel about Cooter. how do you think she'd take to him?or Jed since he is her Pa.

Granny could think Cooter is okay kind of, well Jed would be a little more protective , i mean Elly is his daughter after all, Jed would make Cooter go through the whole "meet the father thing and sit and talk and let me get to know ya" kind of thing, you get what im sayin

kinda. i'm not seeing how Jed would be so protective of her tho. i reckon he might a little, but Granny would be more into it than him. that is something to think about even i'm not quite sure about how they would take it. i only know that Mr. Drysdale wouldn't be happy about it. he'd have to drag Miss Hathaway to Georgia and attempt to talk some sense into them and beats me he'd probly get into a fight with Boss :spin: you know that neither them would be happy with Elly who's daddy has so much money would let her marry poor ol broke Cooter (Or is he broke?) anyhow i think they might get in a fight cause Boss wants them to cause the Dukes would be in Hazzard anyhow with Jesse and Granny Married and Drysdale would be already mad about the fact but that Elly ain't marrying a rich man (course when i say that he don't even have their money anymore so what is he doin in Georgia?) Know Miss Hathaway would just be happy for Elly cause she marryin a man she loves :p

kinda. i'm not seeing how Jed would be so protective of her tho. i reckon he might a little, but Granny would be more into it than him. that is something to think about even i'm not quite sure about how they would take it. i only know that Mr. Drysdale wouldn't be happy about it. he'd have to drag Miss Hathaway to Georgia and attempt to talk some sense into them and beats me he'd probly get into a fight with Boss :spin: you know that neither them would be happy with Elly who's daddy has so much money would let her marry poor ol broke Cooter (Or is he broke?) anyhow i think they might get in a fight cause Boss wants them to cause the Dukes would be in Hazzard anyhow with Jesse and Granny Married and Drysdale would be already mad about the fact but that Elly ain't marrying a rich man (course when i say that he don't even have their money anymore so what is he doin in Georgia?) Know Miss Hathaway would just be happy for Elly cause she marryin a man she loves :p

true but Elly and Cooter are both down home country people, think about it, there perfect for each other

i know that, but it wouldn't bother Mr. Drysdale none. he'd still want the 95million plus. yeah i think i decided it is gonna be Elly and Cooter. so any ideas for Bo and Luke or are they just gonna spend their lives protecting their girl cousins. course Elly sure don't need it. and what bout Jethro. i kinda do like that idea about Jed likin Miss Tisdale (not sure why since i ain't even seen the show in three years and i think i only seen like maybe ten episodes.) i'm gonna get one of the seasons soon. maybe this weekend since i'm getting my dad a Josh Turner CD for father's day. anyhow. i am liking where this story is going. by the way i hope to post the fifth chapter in the next couple of days or at least by this weekend (first spark between Granny and Jesse so y'all sit back and see how Jesse handles Ms. Drysdale. ya know he always had such charm)

i know that, but it wouldn't bother Mr. Drysdale none. he'd still want the 95million plus. yeah i think i decided it is gonna be Elly and Cooter. so any ideas for Bo and Luke or are they just gonna spend their lives protecting their girl cousins. course Elly sure don't need it. and what bout Jethro. i kinda do like that idea about Jed likin Miss Tisdale (not sure why since i ain't even seen the show in three years and i think i only seen like maybe ten episodes.) i'm gonna get one of the seasons soon. maybe this weekend since i'm getting my dad a Josh Turner CD for father's day. anyhow. i am liking where this story is going. by the way i hope to post the fifth chapter in the next couple of days or at least by this weekend (first spark between Granny and Jesse so y'all sit back and see how Jesse handles Ms. Drysdale. ya know he always had such charm)

that sounds good (hey do you have Yahoo or anything?)