season 3

• 1 year later...

Speaking of episodes we remember from when they originally aired, "My Son Bo Hogg" was the most obvious one for me. I clearly remembered the ending in particular, with the fight and Bo getting knocked out again and getting his memory back.

I also vaguely remembered Bo being goaded into doing the dangerous jump in "Carnival of Thrills" and the arm-wrestling-with-cactus from "Jude Emery." Although for all these years I thought both scenes were from the same episode, and it wasn't until I watched the DVDs recently (I watched the TNN reruns but missed those episodes) that I figured it out!

Funniest thing I didn't pick up on as a kid was that Luke and Bo have different personalities. Far as I was concerned, they were just two guys who drove around real fast and got into fistfights with the bad guys, and I could only tell them apart by appearance. It's blazingly obvious now of course, but I guess I was just too young!

Funniest thing I didn't pick up on as a kid was that Luke and Bo have different personalities. Far as I was concerned, they were just two guys who drove around real fast and got into fistfights with the bad guys, and I could only tell them apart by appearance. It's blazingly obvious now of course, but I guess I was just too young!

This explains why the show never took the chance on changing anybody's clothes.

• 9 years later...
On 5/28/2009 at 5:59 PM, Garrett Duke said:

I bet you are looking forward to them coming in for you...hope you like them. I have all seven seasons and yet haven't even watched most of them as of yet. Am I bad or what?

Hope you enjoy your CHiPs as well...I use to love that show. That was my all time favorite show before I got into the Dukes in '97. Think I have seen each and every episode as much as I've seen each and every episode of the Dukes. :D I had even wrote fan-fic of the show before switching to write DOH fan-fic. . .

Cousin Garrett... I haven't seen CHiPs. But hear it's good. Link to your fanfic for it please?