Bo noticed that Luke looked a little pale and he said " hey cuz you feeling okay ?",

and Luke said " well i have a little headache , my throat feels sore but i'm okay Bo ".

then a couple minutes later Luke started coughing a little and Bo said " Luke you okay?",

Luke said " i think i'm gonna go in a get a drink of water Bo i'll be right back.

Cue Daisydukeexenosstrait

Bo noticed that Luke looked a little pale and he said " hey cuz you feeling okay ?",

and Luke said " well i have a little headache , my throat feels sore but i'm okay Bo ".

then a couple minutes later Luke started coughing a little and Bo said " Luke you okay?",

Luke said " i think i'm gonna go in a get a drink of water Bo i'll be right back.

Cue Daisydukeexenosstrait

Bo said "theres something up with im"

Then Jesse replied " well you don't look fine Luke ", " uncle Jesse i'm fine maybe i just got

some hay up my nose that 's all ", then Luke walked back out to the barn to finish chores.

unfortunetly when he arrived back at the barn his headache decided to make itself known

So Luke shook it off even though he was starting to feel dizzy and he only took two more

steps before his head started to spin but lucklily he landed on one of the hay bales.

When Bo saw Luke laying their he said " Luke you alright cuz ?", and Luke said " Bo i.. don't

feel so good my head is going in circles which is probably from my headache earlier.

Cue DaisyDukeexenosstraight

Then Jesse replied " well you don't look fine Luke ", " uncle Jesse i'm fine maybe i just got

some hay up my nose that 's all ", then Luke walked back out to the barn to finish chores.

unfortunetly when he arrived back at the barn his headache decided to make itself known

So Luke shook it off even though he was starting to feel dizzy and he only took two more

steps before his head started to spin but lucklily he landed on one of the hay bales.

When Bo saw Luke laying their he said " Luke you alright cuz ?", and Luke said " Bo i.. don't

feel so good my head is going in circles which is probably from my headache earlier.

Cue DaisyDukeexenosstraight

Bo said "come on lets get you in"

Daisy comes in "whats wrong with Luke?"

Bo replies " i don't really know Daisy he was fine a few minutes ago ", now he feels dizzy.

"

Well c'mon Bo let's get Luke inside maybe Uncle Jesse could figure out what's wrong,

" then Luke was about to speak when he passed out then Bo ran over tried to wake Luke,

but he was having no luck so he carried Luke into the farmhouse layed him on the sofa.

While Daisy told Uncle Jesse who was in the kitchen then he came over to the couch and

he asked Bo what happened and Bo told him " i don't really know Uncle Jesse he was fine

a few minutes ago then he started feeling dizzy ", he told me he had a headache earlier.

So then Jesse told Daisy to call Doc. Applebee and tell him it's an emergency ",

so while Daisy was on the phone with Doc. Applebee Jesse felt Luke's forehead to see

if he had a fever he felt a little warm but not too bad but sadly he was still in a deep sleep.

Daisydukeexenosstrait

Bo replies " i don't really know Daisy he was fine a few minutes ago ", now he feels dizzy.

"

Well c'mon Bo let's get Luke inside maybe Uncle Jesse could figure out what's wrong,

" then Luke was about to speak when he passed out then Bo ran over tried to wake Luke,

but he was having no luck so he carried Luke into the farmhouse layed him on the sofa.

While Daisy told Uncle Jesse who was in the kitchen then he came over to the couch and

he asked Bo what happened and Bo told him " i don't really know Uncle Jesse he was fine

a few minutes ago then he started feeling dizzy ", he told me he had a headache earlier.

So then Jesse told Daisy to call Doc. Applebee and tell him it's an emergency ",

so while Daisy was on the phone with Doc. Applebee Jesse felt Luke's forehead to see

if he had a fever he felt a little warm but not too bad but sadly he was still in a deep sleep.

Daisydukeexenosstrait

Daisy and everyone was a little scared

• 2 weeks later...
A few hours later Luke started moaning Bo heard him and came walking over,

he shook Luke's shoulder a few times then he said " Luke , Luke, wake up.

But Luke's eyes remained shut which made Bo worry something awful ",

luckily Doc. Applebee showed up and he said " what seems to be the problem.

Bo said "Lukes runnin a high fever, he wont wake up either doc"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.