New Story Read about it y'all

actually there's three of them but here it goes

1 Part one where Bo, Daisy and Luke are growing up

Part two after the show where Enos and Daisy as well as her cousins are all maried with their own little families. Boss is dead but they have bigger things to worry about like the one who killed him

2 Beverly Hillbillies

Part one - Jed and Elly and little adventures that they have and eventually when Granny shows up to help him

Part two - Jed decides that maybe Bev.erly Hills isn't the right place for his family and decides to move back to the hills when they discover that Elly's ture love is really only after her money and a son to join him in the army. Of course their only young'un is a girl named Jenny and as luck would have it she and Elly are in even more trouble when Elly has twins one of which is a girl and a boy. So find out how Jed's fight for his daugher and grandkid's life goes when he has to do it without Granny.

3 Dukes and Clampetts of Hazzard

Bo and Luke have come to Californy for a big race, but unfortunately this is the one time that something goes wrong and Bo crashes the General landing him in the hospital mostly fine, but with his leg, wrist and most importantly his pride hurt. When Luke must go to the bank to talk to Mr. Drysdale he meets Granny who happily gives them a home in the manssion and when Daisy and Uncle Jesse come to help Bo it launches many a surpprise.

Jesse and Granny get married carrying the Clampetts to Georgia where Boss is after their money, Mr. Drysdale is not happy they left, Granny gets Enos to marry Daisy and a bunch of other little adventures

let me know what y'all think

thanks Garrett. My story writting muses are working very well with me right now. i hope yours begin to work for you too. if anybody's interested in reading any of my stories let me know. oh and by the way i have a couple ideas also that i'm working on if you interested also.

Hillbilly Deluxe- Daisy is a young girl who is about to turn thirteen and has know her whole life that she belongs in the Tennessee hills with her family (not the two who abducted her) so now that she's (in the hills) of age she and her best friend who has lived in Nashiville her whole life, but is sick of it travel back to the hills and learn where they come from

Outlaws of Driver-my story. the story of the town where i grew up. kinda crazy. follow the lives of Miranda, Daisy and Jason Outlaw as they go through life in a town where everyone knows everybody and well if you read it. i haven't really started writing on either of these. but when i do you can read if you like.

thanks Garrett. My story writting muses are working very well with me right now. i hope yours begin to work for you too. if anybody's interested in reading any of my stories let me know. oh and by the way i have a couple ideas also that i'm working on if you interested also.

Hillbilly Deluxe- Daisy is a young girl who is about to turn thirteen and has know her whole life that she belongs in the Tennessee hills with her family (not the two who abducted her) so now that she's (in the hills) of age she and her best friend who has lived in Nashiville her whole life, but is sick of it travel back to the hills and learn where they come from

Outlaws of Driver-my story. the story of the town where i grew up. kinda crazy. follow the lives of Miranda, Daisy and Jason Outlaw as they go through life in a town where everyone knows everybody and well if you read it. i haven't really started writing on either of these. but when i do you can read if you like.

hey if you put HillBilly Delux on here, can i be Daisy

3 Dukes and Clampetts of Hazzard

Bo and Luke have come to Californy for a big race, but unfortunately this is the one time that something goes wrong and Bo crashes the General landing him in the hospital mostly fine, but with his leg, wrist and most importantly his pride hurt. When Luke must go to the bank to talk to Mr. Drysdale he meets Granny who happily gives them a home in the manssion and when Daisy and Uncle Jesse come to help Bo it launches many a surpprise.

Jesse and Granny get married carrying the Clampetts to Georgia where Boss is after their money, Mr. Drysdale is not happy they left, Granny gets Enos to marry Daisy and a bunch of other little adventures

let me know what y'all think

Y'all can read the first chapter of this story in our fanfiction section! It's been so long since anyone's submitted any fics to us. ROFL

http://www.hazzardnet.com/blog/dukes-of-hazzard-fan-fiction/

As you send more chapters in Elly, we'll post them up.

MaryAnne