My 8th grade graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisydukeXenosstrait

Congratulations (I think I killed the spellin of the word...lol) Anyways Congrats on graduatin the 8th grade...n good luck to the next four years of high school! Enjoy it though, cause once yer out it ain't never gonna be the same...It can be tough at times, and annoyin but it can be A LOT of fun too...Ya got to ignore the stuff ya don't wanna hear...but mainly just do yer best and have fun, n enjoy it while yer young...cause hey we're only young once...lol...Oh yea listen to yer teachers and do yer work, it helps A LOT! lol...But congrats...have fun...and good luck!!

Congratulations (I think I killed the spellin of the word...lol) Anyways Congrats on graduatin the 8th grade...n good luck to the next four years of high school! Enjoy it though, cause once yer out it ain't never gonna be the same...It can be tough at times, and annoyin but it can be A LOT of fun too...Ya got to ignore the stuff ya don't wanna hear...but mainly just do yer best and have fun, n enjoy it while yer young...cause hey we're only young once...lol...Oh yea listen to yer teachers and do yer work, it helps A LOT! lol...But congrats...have fun...and good luck!!

thanks, ill remember that advice

congrats=]]]]] i never had an 8th grade graduation. we are kinda small for that. but our high school graduation was sunday and it was soooooo long. the class that graduated had almost 90 kids which is REALLY big for us. my class only has about 60 and even my class is big.lol but you'll like high school. i've been here for 2 years and i'm ok with it. is your high school and jr. high a combined building or do you have to get to know a whole new school? we are so small that our high school and jr. high use most of the same classrooms!! lol so that made it easier for me. my advice would be to stay true to yourself. a lot of things change in high school. friends you thought you knew turn out to be someone TOTALY different, things you thought you knew are suddenly completely wrong. so definitely don't change yourself to be what other people want you to be. trust me, i learned the hard way. you'll be much happier just being yourself. good luck next year=]]]]]

congrats=]]]]] i never had an 8th grade graduation. we are kinda small for that. but our high school graduation was sunday and it was soooooo long. the class that graduated had almost 90 kids which is REALLY big for us. my class only has about 60 and even my class is big.lol but you'll like high school. i've been here for 2 years and i'm ok with it. is your high school and jr. high a combined building or do you have to get to know a whole new school? we are so small that our high school and jr. high use most of the same classrooms!! lol so that made it easier for me. my advice would be to stay true to yourself. a lot of things change in high school. friends you thought you knew turn out to be someone TOTALY different, things you thought you knew are suddenly completely wrong. so definitely don't change yourself to be what other people want you to be. trust me, i learned the hard way. you'll be much happier just being yourself. good luck next year=]]]]]

thank you so much DN01, and yes, next years freshmans get to go to the high school building on a hill, lol

thank you so much DN01, and yes, next years freshmans get to go to the high school building on a hill, lol

we all get to go to a new school on a hill next year too!! haha we built a new school and it is kindergarden to 12th grade all together, which is a big change from having 3 different elementary schools all scattered across almost 3 counties.lol it's gonna be different but it will be fun for all of us to explore and be totally lost together. haha thats the good thing about going to a new high school, or on my case jr. high. you aren't alone. all your friends are just as lost as you. lol

we all get to go to a new school on a hill next year too!! haha we built a new school and it is kindergarden to 12th grade all together, which is a big change from having 3 different elementary schools all scattered across almost 3 counties.lol it's gonna be different but it will be fun for all of us to explore and be totally lost together. haha thats the good thing about going to a new high school, or on my case jr. high. you aren't alone. all your friends are just as lost as you. lol

lol, thanks

Yeah.

I was done the same way my first couple years of high school. It's sad really.

You should try to be a leader and set your own trends...not be a follower. Most high school students are afraid to be seen with their grade school buddies anymore. unfortunatlely, if you're not in a clique then you're a no-body.

That's why you should create your own unique clique! XD If your friends left you for another group then that's their loss...if they were willing to toss away years (or however long you had been friends with them) then that's their choice to make.

i go to a very small school so we are all kinda friends with everyone but we all have our group of friends. unfortunatlly sometimes people get jealous and harass other people who have a group of friends to hang out with and depend on. and sometimes those people who do the harassing are ADULTS!! thats when happened to us. the one person who did the most harassing was actually a teacher!! it got really bad for a while and she actually locked us out of the classroom. i know it sounds like it would be a funny joke but it wasn't. it was horrible. the teacher who harassed us was the friend i said i lost. i would honestly of told her anything but not anymore. if a teacher ever starts to do that to you. talk to her about it. trust me, the longer u wait and let it go, the worse it will get. i hope u don't ever have to go through what i did because it ended in a BIG screaming match in the school parking lot after the last football game.

i go to a very small school so we are all kinda friends with everyone but we all have our group of friends. unfortunatlly sometimes people get jealous and harass other people who have a group of friends to hang out with and depend on. and sometimes those people who do the harassing are ADULTS!! thats when happened to us. the one person who did the most harassing was actually a teacher!! it got really bad for a while and she actually locked us out of the classroom. i know it sounds like it would be a funny joke but it wasn't. it was horrible. the teacher who harassed us was the friend i said i lost. i would honestly of told her anything but not anymore. if a teacher ever starts to do that to you. talk to her about it. trust me, the longer u wait and let it go, the worse it will get. i hope u don't ever have to go through what i did because it ended in a BIG screaming match in the school parking lot after the last football game.

thanks for the advice