My 8th grade graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisydukeXenosstrait

i need to learn to wear heels and my dad needs to learn to smile in pics, lol

Ohhh, there's no need to wear heels. Women can live without heels (trust me)...... or at least without heels that seem stilts. If you fall down this kind of heels-stilts, you risk to break your ankle LOL

thanks to all of yall

My Sixth Grade Graduation was back in 1987 and instead of white blouse and dark skirt I wore a aqua camp and miniskirt my teacher was not happy either about it. But a classmate wore sandals to the graduation, before flip-flops were popular she now is married and has a 13 year old and another baby under two years old as well.

My Eighth Grade Graduation was back in 1989 and I had a dark red dress and it was okay. My High School Graduation was on June 4, 1993 I'll always remember that day because it's also the day my Cousin Larry had married his wife Terri(Therese) and there married sixteen years and have three kids right now as well.

My Sixth Grade Graduation was back in 1987 and instead of white blouse and dark skirt I wore a aqua camp and miniskirt my teacher was not happy either about it. But a classmate wore sandals to the graduation, before flip-flops were popular she now is married and has a 13 year old and another baby under two years old as well.

My Eighth Grade Graduation was back in 1989 and I had a dark red dress and it was okay. My High School Graduation was on June 4, 1993 I'll always remember that day because it's also the day my Cousin Larry had married his wife Terri(Therese) and there married sixteen years and have three kids right now as well.

wow, thats cool, and nice choice for your sixth grade grad