Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

Tracy looked at them and she said do I have to call sercerty. Booy looked at her and said Trac, we just came here to see if Miss Duke was all right? Tracy looked at him and said It's Dr. Spencer to you. you lost your right to call me that a long time ago. Now get out of here. Luke Just looked at her.

Enos stood up "the lady said get out of here, now unless you want me too force you since as a deputy, i have every right, then leave,i dont take kindly to people throwing my loved ones out of windows"

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke looked at Tracy and said where do you know them? Tracy smiled and said I worked at Dallas General Hospital and I was their father's doctor. I was the one who prounced their father dead. and a few months Later Bobby and I started to date but I JR wouldn't stay out of or relationship so i broke it off with Bobby and moved here. that was after I had met you in Chicago. I was staying with my Parents then.

Luke smiloed and said wow. we still on for tonight? Tracy smiled and said sure. Met you at the Boars Nest at 8. Luke said I will be there. and she said Daisy I want you to resy I will be back in to see you in a few hours I have to check on my other patents.

Luke looked at Tracy and said where do you know them? Tracy smiled and said I worked at Dallas General Hospital and I was their father's doctor. I was the one who prounced their father dead. and a few months Later Bobby and I started to date but I JR wouldn't stay out of or relationship so i broke it off with Bobby and moved here. that was after I had met you in Chicago. I was staying with my Parents then.

Luke smiloed and said wow. we still on for tonight? Tracy smiled and said sure. Met you at the Boars Nest at 8. Luke said I will be there. and she said Daisy I want you to resy.

Daisy nodds "dont worry, ill be here when ya get back"

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

Tracy was walking towards the nurses desk when someone grabbed her arm and she looked and it was JR. AND HE HAD a tight hold on her. he said we ain't threw Ms Spencer.

He looks and Says "What do you see working here now as well, you belong in Dallas and you know it as well."

Cue Anybody

Tracy said "really, please, dont make me force ya to leave JR"

Jr looked and Says "You know it's mistake what you are doing right now and you know it as well can I at least talk to Ms. Julie Duke it was a misunderstanding and I wasn't trying to hit nobody she just got in the way like before as well."

Cue Anybody

Jr looked and Says "You know it's mistake what you are doing right now and you know it as well can I at least talk to Ms. Julie Duke it was a misunderstanding and I wasn't trying to hit nobody she just got in the way like before as well."

Cue Anybody

Tracy said "no, your not talking to Julie, you aint talking to Daisy, now go away!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.