Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enos came in and sat down and took his hat off "i cant loose Daisy, Julie do you know what that will do to me"

Julie looked up and Says "I know it will allright but I'm tired but if you want talk I'll try to stay awake I think they gave tyenol Pm right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Dr Spencer came out of Daisy's Room and she had a smiled on her face and Luke walked over to her and said Trac what's going on? Tracy smiled at the nick name and said Well I was alittle worried about your cousin But She is Awake Enos is with her Now and She wants to see you and Bo. Luke Smiled and Kissed Tracy and said Thanks and he And Bo walked into the room.

Dr Spencer came out of Daisy's Room and she had a smiled on her face and Luke walked over to her and said Trac what's going on? Tracy smiled at the nick name and said Well I was alittle worried about your cousin But She is Awake Enos is with her Now and She wants to see you and Bo. Luke Smiled and Kissed Tracy and said Thanks and he And Bo walked into the room.

Daisy saw Bo and Luke come in and smiles "hey ya'll"

Just then The Ewangs walked in and Tracy walked over to them and said what are you doing here? JR started to Laugh as he looked around and said Well the best doctor in Dallas has redused herself to A hick hospital. Tracy said If You are not hurt get out. and she went to walk away and JR said Kyle Spencer. Tracy stoped and said what does my father have to do with this? JR said I wonder what he would say if he finds out his only daughter is working in a place like this. Tracy walked over to him and said I could care less what my father thinks.I go were I'm Needed. and then she walked away.

Just then The Ewangs walked in and Tracy walked over to them and said what are you doing here? JR started to Laugh as he looked around and said Well the best doctor in Dallas has redused herself to A hick hospital. Tracy said If You are not hurt get out. and she went to walk away and JR said Kyle Spencer. Tracy stoped and said what does my father have to do with this? JR said I wonder what he would say if he finds out his only daughter is working in a place like this. Tracy walked over to him and said I could care less what my father thinks.I go were I'm Needed. and then she walked away.

Bobby said "after what happend at the bar today, i really dont think were wanted here"

Bobby said "after what happend at the bar today, i really dont think were wanted here"

A Nurse looked and Says "Your Bobby Ewing, and that your brothers J.R. and Ray well I got to tell you mister Ewing Oil ripped off my father on his mineral rights as well. The three of you better get out of town as well."

Cue Anybody

Tracy looked at them and she said do I have to call sercerty. Booy looked at her and said Trac, we just came here to see if Miss Duke was all right? Tracy looked at him and said It's Dr. Spencer to you. you lost your right to call me that a long time ago. Now get out of here. Luke Just looked at her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.