Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nurse Sees a doctor and she said Dr. Spencer and the doctor looked and she walked over and the Doctor was a beatiful young woman. she was Slim 5FEET 7 INCH tALL. She Had Long Dark Hair which was up in a Pony tail. Dr Spencer Looked At Daisy.The Nurse Had told her what had Happened. and the Doctor took her to an exzam room.

MEANWHILE.....

Luke and the other heard about Julie and they went to the hospital.

The Nurse Sees a doctor and she said Dr. Spencer and the doctor looked and she walked over and the Doctor was a beatiful young woman. she was Slim 5FEET 7 INCH tALL. She Had Long Dark Hair which was up in a Pony tail. Dr Spencer Looked At Daisy.The Nurse Had told her what had Happened. and the Doctor took her to an exzam room.

MEANWHILE.....

Luke and the other heard about Julie and they went to the hospital.

Bo said "i havent seen Daisy since she went here with Julie,im gonna find a doctor and ask if shes here"

Bo tells Luke and Luke Started to get worried. and then they saw the doctor. Luke Smiled cause he met her when him and Boy was on the NASCAR Seric and Bo renised her also. Dr Spencer Walked over to them and she smiled and said Hello I'm Dr.Tracy Spencer. Your cousid Has a concusion when her head hit the ground when she was threwn out a window. She is Still Uncouious. You Make go in and Talk to her But 1 at a time. and Luke and Bo Let Enos go in.

Bo tells Luke and Luke Started to get worried. and then they saw the doctor. Luke Smiled cause he met her when him and Boy was on the NASCAR Seric and Bo renised her also. Dr Spencer Walked over to them and she smiled and said Hello I'm Dr.Tracy Spencer. Your cousid Has a concusion when her head hit the ground when she was threwn out a window. She is Still Uncouious. You Make go in and Talk to her But 1 at a time. and Luke and Bo Let Enos go in.

Enos looked at Daisy "please wake up" she stired a little bit

the nurse said "you had a chair thrown at you, your cousins unconsious, we can get her up, she has a concusion"

IN DAISYS ROOM

Bo and Luke go vist Daisy, equally as worried as Enos

Julie Says "Oh how my head hurts right now as well, geez what was it the oldest chair there how long was I out for now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.