Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray said "Daisy will be going back to Dallas with me and Enos can't stop it"

Bobby Says "And Julie as well who wants her you know her brother and cousin are to say something about you taking them to Dallas and Tracy now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bobby Says "But why they grab Julie just now she looked scared but she was fighting back now as well."

The Van Julie was in the back of stopped and they helped her up but the man's grib on her upper arm was too strong and she couldn't get away and they dragged her to the waiting jet as well.

The Van Julie was in the back of stopped and they helped her up but the man's grib on her upper arm was too strong and she couldn't get away and they dragged her to the waiting jet as well.

Ray and Jr went to look for Daisy and Tracy but Lucy was on there trail and right behind them

Tracy heard everything on the cb. and she was going on the cb But Daisy grabbed it from her and said No. wait til we hear from Bo and Luke. and Tracy said ok. and then they hear. Lost Sheep to Country cousin and Pretty. Tracy said This is pretty lady. Luke said Stay put where you are at. I repeat stay put no matter what you hear on the cb. then some one cut in and said Tracy this is your father I have the girl named Julie and You know what I will do. I want you to met me at Capital city airpot and on the Spencer Jet in 3 Hours or I won't be respoble for her well being. and then there was nothing. Tracy said Dad don't you hurt her I will be there. Luke said Trac no. we will get Julie back. Tracy said No Luke he will kill her. Bo took the cb and said Tracy Luke is right. you and Daisy stay were you are at. I know my sister she wouldn't want you to go with your father.

Tracy heard everything on the cb. and she was going on the cb But Daisy grabbed it from her and said No. wait til we hear from Bo and Luke. and Tracy said ok. and then they hear. Lost Sheep to Country cousin and Pretty. Tracy said This is pretty lady. Luke said Stay put where you are at. I repeat stay put no matter what you hear on the cb. then some one cut in and said Tracy this is your father I have the girl named Julie and You know what I will do. I want you to met me at Capital city airpot and on the Spencer Jet in 3 Hours or I won't be respoble for her well being. and then there was nothing. Tracy said Dad don't you hurt her I will be there. Luke said Trac no. we will get Julie back. Tracy said No Luke he will kill her. Bo took the cb and said Tracy Luke is right. you and Daisy stay were you are at. I know my sister she wouldn't want you to go with your father.

Daisy was crying now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.