Granny: You got a horse and buggy?

Daisy: Horse yeah but no buggy? Why?

Granny: You could ask him to marry ya.

Daisy: I love him that much, but i don't know *puts hands in head* I know Bo and Luke will be ashamed of me. I know Uncle Jesse is even if he doesn't show it.

Granny: if i know one thing, dont let your cousins control your life, and your Uncle is happy, just a little shocked, a baby melts the heart ya know, and if you love Enos as much as your sayin, go for it and marry the boy

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy: *chuckles* yeah i guess i'll have to ask him. Enos could never ask me. he thinks he'd get in my way. *looks over at Jesse* Uncle Jesse

Jesse: Yeah Daisy.

Daisy: i know i'll have to at some point and i don't think Bo's ready to hear but i reckon i ought to let Luke know what's happening. I fear what Boss will do when he knows there's another innocent life in Hazzard he can play with . . .just like he did with us *growls remembering her own parents death*

Daisy: *chuckles* yeah i guess i'll have to ask him. Enos could never ask me. he thinks he'd get in my way. *looks over at Jesse* Uncle Jesse

Jesse: Yeah Daisy.

Daisy: i know i'll have to at some point and i don't think Bo's ready to hear but i reckon i ought to let Luke know what's happening. I fear what Boss will do when he knows there's another innocent life in Hazzard he can play with . . .just like he did with us *growls remembering her own parents death*

Uncle Jesse:go and tell Luke then, and dont you worry about JD, let me take care of that money stealin rascall

Luke: Daisy. *shakes his head* Enos Strait . . .a daddy? *raises his voice slightly* Look Daisy for all we know Bo could be near death *raises voice again* and you pick now to tell me this. Do you know how much i put on myself to protect you!

Daisy: Luke . . .i . . .i

Luke: yeah Daisy course you can't come up with something. *sighes and walkes away a couple of steps*

Daisy: *whispers* Luke i . . .*puts head in hands as she cries*

Luke: Daisy. *shakes his head* Enos Strait . . .a daddy? *raises his voice slightly* Look Daisy for all we know Bo could be near death *raises voice again* and you pick now to tell me this. Do you know how much i put on myself to protect you!

Daisy: Luke . . .i . . .i

Luke: yeah Daisy course you can't come up with something. *sighes and walkes away a couple of steps*

Daisy: *whispers* Luke i . . .*puts head in hands as she cries*

Luke: im sorry Daisy, but im just scared for Bo, its getting to me, im happy for you, but really, whyd ya wait so long to tell us?

Daisy: Because i was afraid this is what would happen.

Luke: *rolls eyes* of course this would happen. I'm going for a walk. Don't know when i'll be back. See if you can be the strong older cousin. *walks off*

Daisy: *sighs and looks to Uncle Jesse as Enos holds her hand for her as much as for him.

Jed: *who just showed up at the door* you know Daisy if your so afraid of this guy maybe you could come with us to Tennessee. We'll take care of you

Daisy: Thanks Mr. Clampett, but i couldn't put this on you.

Jed: you wouldn't be honey.

Daisy: i just couldn't leave Hazzard *looks up at Jesse* Uncle Jesse. . .do you think Luke's serious. He's right. I really don't deserve his protection.

Enos: Daisy. I'm still offering you a position with me at the station. We could keep an eye on Boss

Daisy: No Enos. I wouldn't be in your way, but you don't deserve someone like me.

Enos: *takes Daisy into his arms*

Jesse: Wait. Jed what happened to Bo?

Jed: *who just showed up at the door* you know Daisy if your so afraid of this guy maybe you could come with us to Tennessee. We'll take care of you

Daisy: Thanks Mr. Clampett, but i couldn't put this on you.

Jed: you wouldn't be honey.

Daisy: i just couldn't leave Hazzard *looks up at Jesse* Uncle Jesse. . .do you think Luke's serious. He's right. I really don't deserve his protection.

Enos: Daisy. I'm still offering you a position with me at the station. We could keep an eye on Boss

Daisy: No Enos. I wouldn't be in your way, but you don't deserve someone like me.

Enos: *takes Daisy into his arms*

Jesse: Wait. Jed what happened to Bo?

Jeb:im not sure right now

Enos: Daisy, were gonna have a baby together and with you at the station with me, ill protect you and the baby, and we can keep an eye on Daisy

Daisy: Enos you wouldn't of had the nerve to ask me *Then looks up at Uncle Jesse* Uncle Jesse . . .Luke . . .*sighs as he knows what she's asking*

Jesse: if your asking for my blessing, Daisy you have my blessing to marry Enos

Daisy: but i dont want Enos to feel traped i mean i want this marriage to be completed because we love each other,not just because he has to marry me, Enos, do you under stand?

Daisy: I know, but when will Uncle Jesse think that he's ready? I would hate for him to be caused more trouble because of me. I hope he doesn't give me the kind of answer that Luke did. I've never seen so much anger in his eyes

Enos: Luke was just scared, and a little angry that you would wait so long to tell us, i wonder why no one has noticed before though before all this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.