• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke: What?

Jed: Jethro! I reckon you ought to let her alone.

Elly: So Daisy tell me what ya goin through. I don't care none bout boys but then seems to me you really like this Enos.

Granny: Yeah honey. Let it out. Don't want to see ya sad like

Daisy: Enos is the sweetest guy, we finally started dating, hes a deputy back in Hazzard, thats in Georiga, anyway, hes a really great guy and its tearing me apart to be away from him

Jed: i see. Well i reckon you might only have a vauge understanding of this but i lost the love of my life not but two days after Elly was born. I miss her everyday and Elly bein a xact image of her ma doesn't make it any easier.

Daisy: Yeah. i see. Lost my parents when i was only six. Elly's lucky she still has you. all three of us lost our parents when we were young. We were raised by our Uncle Jesse. Tho what does this have to do with me and Enos?

Jed: i see. Well i reckon you might only have a vauge understanding of this but i lost the love of my life not but two days after Elly was born. I miss her everyday and Elly bein a xact image of her ma doesn't make it any easier.

Daisy: Yeah. i see. Lost my parents when i was only six. Elly's lucky she still has you. all three of us lost our parents when we were young. We were raised by our Uncle Jesse. Tho what does this have to do with me and Enos?

Luke: thats what i was thinking

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.