Okay Y'all this is a idea that i got about a week ago since Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazzard are my two favorite shows

Elly-me

Jed-

Granny-

Jethro-

Uncle Jesse-

Daisy- Daisydukexenosstrate (sorry if i got it wrong sugar i can't remember right now, but i think you know who you are)

Bo-

Luke-

Enos-

Boss-

Roscoe-

Cletus-

Cooter-

let me know who ya wanna be and if you'd throw in a little plot help i'd preciate it

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Y'all this is a idea that i got about a week ago since Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazzard are my two favorite shows

Elly-me

Jed-

Granny-

Jethro-

Uncle Jesse-

Daisy- Daisydukexenosstrate (sorry if i got it wrong sugar i can't remember right now, but i think you know who you are)

Bo-

Luke-

Enos-

Boss-

Roscoe-

Cletus-

Cooter-

let me know who ya wanna be and if you'd throw in a little plot help i'd preciate it

its fine, and oh wow, only two of us sighned up

Elly-me

Jed-

Granny-

Jethro-

Uncle Jesse-

Bo-

Luke-

Enos-

Boss-

Roscoe-

Cletus-

Cooter-

I'll take Bo if that's okay with everybody else now.

Is this part of the other one that is posted? I'd be interested in playing Jesse or Jed. If the story is going to have Jesse marrying Granny then I'd rather play Jed. Sorry but I like Emma Tisdale too much to break her heart like that.....don't laugh, I'm serious....LOL

I'm probably not logged in as much as the rest of you so I hope I wouldn't slow the story down. I log on every night (with very few exceptions) but don't always stay on for long lengths of time. Let me know..thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

okay so our story starts off with Bo and Luke in California right before the big race. Bo is nervous yet excited because he knows that if he wins this race then he'd be a rookie to win the sprint cup however, the car starts leaking oil and unable to stop he wrecks.

Luke: Bo! he calls to the others behind his car who rush to his car after the road has been cleared so they can move it. However, once Luke approaches the scene to talk to his cousin he notices that he is unconsious.

okay so our story starts off with Bo and Luke in California right before the big race. Bo is nervous yet excited because he knows that if he wins this race then he'd be a rookie to win the sprint cup however, the car starts leaking oil and unable to stop he wrecks.

Luke: Bo! he calls to the others behind his car who rush to his car after the road has been cleared so they can move it. However, once Luke approaches the scene to talk to his cousin he notices that he is unconsious.

Daisy: *runs over* whats up Luke!

Luke: Yeah. He may be our youngest cousin, but he's tough

Daisy: *nods*

Luke: You wanna go see him?

Daisy: sure * the two of them walk into Bo's room where he laid in a bed, a million monitors hooked up to him. Daisy kneels by his side* Come on sugar i know you can pull through for us. We'll never forgive ourselvs if something happens to you.

Luke: Yeah. He may be our youngest cousin, but he's tough

Daisy: *nods*

Luke: You wanna go see him?

Daisy: sure * the two of them walk into Bo's room where he laid in a bed, a million monitors hooked up to him. Daisy kneels by his side* Come on sugar i know you can pull through for us. We'll never forgive ourselvs if something happens to you.

Luke: hes right Bo, come on wake up

Bo: *wakes up a little bit*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.