'The Boys are Back'.....The Oak Ridge Boys that is!

Redneck girl 01

Howdy Y'all....well me n Redneck Ford Sissy (aka Sissy) went to an Oak Ridge Boys concert the other night. IT WAS AWESOME! anyways... they had tickets at our school sellin em at lunch fer $5....We bought 4......me my mama, my daddy n sissy all went....we got there n we was quite far back, my mama went round takin pictures n then me n sissy did to...then the guy that sold them to us came up and said we made it n I looked at him n thought who are you? N then it hit me "you're the dude that sold us the tickets!" n he was like yea....Then he asked us if we wanted to go up front so we could git better pictures...I can speak fer both me n sissy that our hearts stopped....haha...anyways we walked back to our seats to tell daddy where we were goin n then the dude took us up to where the lil VIP section that they paid like $100 to sit in was...So we got to sit there in the section n take pictures throughout the whole concert! It was awesome! I am soooo happy we bought the tickets n we went...n am so thankfull the guy let us go up n take pictures...we wasn't the only ones my mama got to up close to the stage n take pics like us n and a good many other people did too....but I had A LOT of fun...I still can't believe we got to go up front. I loved it...anyways to the main point....The boys are back!

They are releasing a new cd on Tuesday May 19, 2009 title "The Boys are Back" n Im pertty sure the first single off of it is gonna be 'Seven Nation Army' But here are the songs on it:

1. The Boys Are Back 3:37

2. Hold Me Closely 3:29

3. Hold You In My Arms 5:38

4. Seven Nation Army 3:53

5. Mama's Table 3:28

6. Boom Boom 3:15

7. You Ain't Gonna Blow My House Down 4:10

8. Beautiful Bluebird 3:45

9. God's Gonna Ease My Troublin' Mind 3:16 Not

10. Live With Jesus

N from what they sung at the concert...number 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and I think 10....it is a really good cd....Least I think so....So go buy their cd Tuesday! lol...*sings My hearts on fire for Elvira!* hmmm anyways...Im gonna post a couple pictures when I git the chance...I wanted to share this cause IM so thrilled!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW!

Yes please post pictures when you get the chance!

It sounds like you had an awesome time at the concert, I am very happy that you were able to go and see them. Sounds like they are going to be coming out with another good album - am excited to hear they have another CD..new CD...coming out. Hopefully it will bring them a lot of success and bring us with some new songs on the radio. ;)

I seen them a few years ago with Neal McCoy. Everyone thought I would like Neal better, but the boys were way better than Neal McCoy. Neal was alright, but he spent most of his time on the stage dealing with his fan club - seemed like every other song he would have one of them on stage or do something for his members. Glad he is doing things for them, but it didnt' seem fair to everyone there that wasn't in his fan club, kinda made it seem like he thought they were more important than the others there. Plus it took up time that he could have been singing. Was disappointed with that.

The Oak Ridge Boys put on an awesome concert, liked them before the concert, but afterwards, I had left a bigger Oak RIdge Boys fan than when I had entered. They are just awesome...glad to hear you had a good time!

I'm gonna attempt to post a couple pictures to this post...key word attempt...lol....Anyways I cant wait to I git the new cd...n I do hope they play their songs on the radio it annoys me they won't play older songs....well they do just usually when I aint listening, like in the midddle of the day...

Anyways that is really cool you got to see them in concert with Neal...I would love to see Neal...cause I love a lot of his songs but if he is at his concert they way he is at Jamboree in the Hills he does more talkin than anythang...The thing with him havin the fan club members on stage is like the artists that only if yer in their fanclub you can go n git their autograph at the concert...Though I can imagine you was dissapointed he didn't use that time to sing....

The Oak Ridge Boys put on an awesome concert, liked them before the concert, but afterwards, I had left a bigger Oak RIdge Boys fan than when I had entered. They are just awesome...

I couldnt agree more! lol....now IM gonna attempt to attach a few pictures...cause I got to lookin at my pictures n there are so many I wanna post but I cant put all of em it is gonna take me a few days to narrow them down!! lol...Oh yea I got a keychain, a magnet, and a pre-autographed signed picture, cause they didnt sign autographs there....dern! lol...

post-5500-143050810568_thumb.jpg

That is a good picture you took there of the boys! Am glad that you had a good time and sounds like you got some good merchandise there as well.

I like Neal's music and his singing was great and energetic. Didn't mean to sound like I didn't like him or anything like that or anything else negative. I appreciate that Neal and the rest of the singers seem to take time out for their fan club members, but would highly rather that they do it before or after the concert as most other artists do. Out of all the concerts that I have been to, Neal McCoy's concert is the only concert that I went to that seemed like he catered to his fan club through his entire concert time. I just found it rude and annoying. Other than taking time out during the concert for his fan club members (I really can't remember what he did for them, other than he did take time out for them) he put on an energetic concert.

Thanks for posting the picture on line, good luck with the rest that you are picking out to post.