Bo takes Courtney camping

An as they get there they open up some windows and let the fresh air come in and Courtney says "I love the smell of the fresh breeze!" And Bo says "I'm getting hungry. what about you?" Courtney: Me too!" So they take their pizza and heat it up under the hood of the General Lee. As soon as it's heating, They light some candles on the table and have a fireplace fire. And close some windows up go get their food that's heated up already then sit down and eat at the table with a candlelight and have a romantic evening. Courtney says "This is the most romantic evening ever!"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An as they get there they open up some windows and let the fresh air come in and Courtney says "I love the smell of the fresh breeze!" And Bo says "I'm getting hungry. what about you?" Courtney: Me too!" So they take their pizza and heat it up under the hood of the General Lee. As soon as it's heating' date=' They light some candles on the table and have a fireplace fire. And close some windows up go get their food that's heated up already then sit down and eat at the table with a candlelight and have a romantic evening. Courtney says "This is the most romantic evening ever!"[/quote']

Courtney: my dad didnt trust you at first, but wait till i tell him what a romantic guy you really are

Courtney and Bo are eating pizza. Courtney says "This is the most romantic dinner! Even though it was reheated on the General Lee's engine!"

Bo says "I feel the same way too!' He reaches across the table, takes Courtney's hand & his, he says "I think I'm falling in love!" Courtney smiles and says "Me Too!"

After they finish eating they clean up together. And Bo says "Let's go for a short walk down to the lake!"

Courtney and Bo are eating pizza. Courtney says "This is the most romantic dinner! Even though it was reheated on the General Lee's engine!"

Bo says "I feel the same way too!' He reaches across the table' date=' takes Courtney's hand & his, he says "I think I'm falling in love!" Courtney smiles and says "Me Too!"

After they finish eating they clean up together. And Bo says "Let's go for a short walk down to the lake!"[/quote']

Courtney: okay!

They're down by the lake it's night time. It's a moonless night very very dark clear night, the stars are brighter than you can ever see them. the lake shimmers with the stars reflections you can't tell where the sky and lake begins, Courtney thinks to herself "This is the most beautiful night I have ever seen!" Courtney turns to Bo & hugs him of one of her famous hugs in quotes. There isn't a sound except for the beating of Bo's heart as she lays upon his chest. Minutes go by like seconds as they stand together in each other's arms staring into the night sky. Just then a shooting star flies across the sky. Bo says to Courtney "I hope my wish comes true! And Courtney whispers "Mine already has!" Just then a large fish jumps out of the water and breaks the silence. Bo says to Courtney "Let's go back to the cabin now, we've been here an hour now. And I'm getting tired" They walk arm and arm back up to the cabin like 2 blind mice. They are relieved to see of the cabin lights warm glow out of the darkness. Once they go inside they go by the fireplace Bo adds a log

They're down by the lake it's night time. It's a moonless night very very dark clear night' date=' the stars are brighter than you can ever see them. the lake shimmers with the stars reflections you can't tell where the sky and lake begins, Courtney thinks to herself "This is the most beautiful night I have ever seen!" Courtney turns to Bo & hugs him of one of her famous hugs in quotes. There isn't a sound except for the beating of Bo's heart as she lays upon his chest. Minutes go by like seconds as they stand together in each other's arms staring into the night sky. Just then a shooting star flies across the sky. Bo says to Courtney "I hope my wish comes true! And Courtney whispers "Mine already has!" Just then a large fish jumps out of the water and breaks the silence. Bo says to Courtney "Let's go back to the cabin now, we've been here an hour now. And I'm getting tired" They walk arm and arm back up to the cabin like 2 blind mice. They are relieved to see of the cabin lights warm glow out of the darkness. Once they go inside they go by the fireplace Bo adds a log[/quote']

Courtney is already asleep

They're down by the lake it's night time. It's a moonless night very very dark clear night' date=' the stars are brighter than you can ever see them. the lake shimmers with the stars reflections you can't tell where the sky and lake begins, Courtney thinks to herself "This is the most beautiful night I have ever seen!" Courtney turns to Bo & hugs him of one of her famous hugs in quotes. There isn't a sound except for the beating of Bo's heart as she lays upon his chest. Minutes go by like seconds as they stand together in each other's arms staring into the night sky. Just then a shooting star flies across the sky. Bo says to Courtney "I hope my wish comes true! And Courtney whispers "Mine already has!" Just then a large fish jumps out of the water and breaks the silence. Bo says to Courtney "Let's go back to the cabin now, we've been here an hour now. And I'm getting tired" They walk arm and arm back up to the cabin like 2 blind mice. They are relieved to see of the cabin lights warm glow out of the darkness. Once they go inside they go by the fireplace Bo adds a log[/quote']

Then Bo lights the flame and they sit and watch the fire and talk about what a nice evening they had and Bo leans over and kisses Courtney then all of a sudden they lay on the floor together and fall asleep

So Courtney gets on her knees and starts scratching Bo's back and Bo says "Oooh that fells good!" Courtney says "I love doing something nice for you Bo! If I do something nice for you would you do something nice for me? Bo "Sure! what would you like me to do?" Courtney "Can you tell me about your dream?" Bo: 'it was a dark evening I was walking in the woods. It was a dark night with a bright moon and an owl kept saying "Whoo! Whoo!" and I said 'It's Bo that's who!" I kept walking down the path, coming to the open field and stood for a moment looking at the shadows when I noticed a figure coming out of the woods, she had a beautiful long dress, beautiful long hair and she looked like an angel and as she came closer I saw who it was, it was you!"

So Courtney gets on her knees and starts scratching Bo's back and Bo says "Oooh that fells good!" Courtney says "I love doing something nice for you Bo! If I do something nice for you would you do something nice for me? Bo "Sure! what would you like me to do?" Courtney "Can you tell me about your dream?" Bo: 'it was a dark evening I was walking in the woods. It was a dark night with a bright moon and an owl kept saying "Whoo! Whoo!" and I said 'It's Bo that's who!" I kept walking down the path' date=' coming to the open field and stood for a moment looking at the shadows when I noticed a figure coming out of the woods, she had a beautiful long dress, beautiful long hair and she looked like an angel and as she came closer I saw who it was, it was you!"[/quote']

Courtney: Bo your such a romantic person, to much