Bo takes Courtney camping

Bo said "Come on let's go!" As he started down the same path where the deer had gone many times before. The path was clearly worn into the underbrush. It was easy for Bo to follow although sometimes Courtney and Bo had to get on their hands and knees to get through the underbrush. They went for 100 yards or more. When Bo said "Oh there's a clearing ahead!" as they walked a little further they came to a large meadow "Look Courtney!" Bo said' date=' "If that's the darnest thing, that old buck is just standing right there in the open." "Isn't he beautiful?" said Courtney. "He sure is but it's just not like an old smart buck to stand on the open like that. Bucks that do that don't get to be old, if you get my drift." Bo remarked, "It's just not natural. Let's me see that map,one more time." Courtney reached into her pocket and handed the map to Bo. "Well I'll be" said Bo "This here meadow that we're a standing in is on the map." "Let me see" says Courtney "You're right,Bo!" And not only is it on the map but it looks to me like there's a set of antlers drawn in here in the middle of the meadow" "That's kind of spooky!" says Bo. Courtney & Bo looked back to where the old buck was standing only to discover that the buck was gone Courtney grabbed Bo's arm & hugged to her chest & said " I don't know about you Bo but I just got chills down my spine" "Me too" says Bo,"Let's go have a look where that buck was standing" Bo and Courtney began walking across the meadow through the high grass. It was clear where the buck had gone. As they followed the buck's trail Bo and Courtney kept a sharp eye for any signs of that old buck Bo wondered to himself "If the deer had just laid down or had he run off while he and Courtney we're looking at the map. One thing was sure the buck was there one moment & gone the next.

Now Bo was a very good tracker as were all the Dukes and he was sure he would find where that buck had stopped to look back at him and Courtney[/quote']

Courtney said "lets go"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there they were standing in the meadow where the buck had been. Bo said to Courtney "There is something familiar about this place!" As he gazed around at the hillsides. Then Bo asked Courtney to give him the map one more time. As he unfolded the map & looked at it he said "That's what's so familiar" Bo held the map up to the sunlight and said "Look here, Courtney, if you look at the back from the map, you can still see the deer that marks the spot where we're standing & you can see that there's another map on the other side. There's not much drawn there set for a trace outline for those hills over yonder!" Bo held up the paper and turned until he matched the horizen to the line drawn on the map. Bo says "See look here Courtney, it matches perfectly!" As he holds the map at arms length. Courtney steps in front of Bo and ducks into his arms & says you're right. it does match the horizen!" And look that dark line on the map. matches the great big tree standing on the horizen Bo says "Do you think that's a coincidence?" Courtney says "No way! Nothing has been coincidence so far! Let's go see what that big oak tree has to offer us. Bo & Courtney head off arm and arm filled with the anticipation of finding treasure.

So there they were standing in the meadow where the buck had been. Bo said to Courtney "There is something familiar about this place!" As he gazed around at the hillsides. Then Bo asked Courtney to give him the map one more time. As he unfolded the map & looked at it he said "That's what's so familiar" Bo held the map up to the sunlight and said "Look here' date=' Courtney, if you look at the back from the map, you can still see the deer that marks the spot where we're standing & you can see that there's another map on the other side. There's not much drawn there set for a trace outline for those hills over yonder!" Bo held up the paper and turned until he matched the horizen to the line drawn on the map. Bo says "See look here Courtney, it matches perfectly!" As he holds the map at arms length. Courtney steps in front of Bo and ducks into his arms & says you're right. it does match the horizen!" And look that dark line on the map. matches the great big tree standing on the horizen Bo says "Do you think that's a coincidence?" Courtney says "No way! Nothing has been coincidence so far! Let's go see what that big oak tree has to offer us. Bo & Courtney head off arm and arm filled with the anticipation of finding treasure.[/quote']

Courtney smiles as they walk

They get up the hill & where there's a big tree & try to find some clues & look around. But there doesn't seem to be anything unusual. Bo tries to climb the tree & tries to look for something unusual & Courtney gives him a boost grabbing and squeezing his butt. Bo managed to get up to the first limb & begins climbing & looking for clues. Courtney begins hollering "Be careful, honey! Don't fall!" "Don't worry!" Bo calls back. "See if you can find something on the ground!" "Okay, honey!" she said "Be careful. If you fall out of that tree it'll be a long time before the ambulance gets here." Courtney starts looking around the tree and the underbrush that's under the tree.

They get up the hill & where there's a big tree & try to find some clues & look around. But there doesn't seem to be anything unusual. Bo tries to climb the tree & tries to look for something unusual & Courtney gives him a boost grabbing and squeezing his butt. Bo managed to get up to the first limb & begins climbing & looking for clues. Courtney begins hollering "Be careful' date=' honey! Don't fall!" "Don't worry!" Bo calls back. "See if you can find something on the ground!" "Okay, honey!" she said "Be careful. If you fall out of that tree it'll be a long time before the ambulance gets here." Courtney starts looking around the tree and the underbrush that's under the tree.[/quote']

Courtney stares at Bo

Bo keeps climbing higher and higher on the big oak tree as he climbs he looks for clues and signs, but there is nothing unusual about this big tree. Bo calls down on Courtney "Do you see anything yet?" Courtney turns and goes back to the base of the tree and calls up "You be careful, honey! I haven't found anything down here." Bo takes one last look around from up high and starts retreating from the top of the tree and carefully climbs down the tree.

Bo keeps climbing higher and higher on the big oak tree as he climbs he looks for clues and signs' date=' but there is nothing unusual about this big tree. Bo calls down on Courtney "Do you see anything yet?" Courtney turns and goes back to the base of the tree and calls up "You be careful, honey! I haven't found anything down here." Bo takes one last look around from up high and starts retreating from the top of the tree and carefully climbs down the tree.[/quote']

Courtney said "At least you didnt fall"