Bo takes Courtney camping

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "let's get up and have an adventure after we eat our breakfast!" Courtney says "that sounds like a great idea,sweetie!" Courtney and Bo start looking in the cupboards for something to eat. But the cupboards are almost bare, luckily Bo finds some pancake mix and all Courtney could find was an old piece of paper. Bo gets busy making pancakes, Courtney decides to retrieve the paper from the back of the cupboard but she can't quite reach it. Since Bo is too busy making breakfast Courtney grabs a chair and drags it over to the cupboard. Then steps up so she can reach the paper from the cupboard she notices a small object in the back of the cupboard she strains to reach it but just barely reaches it but uses her 2 fingers to reach it and drags it out where she can pick it up. Courtney says "Oh Bo look what I found! I think it's a gold nugget!" As she gets off the chair she almost forgets the paper she originally was there to get. She brings the paper and nugget to the table. The nugget is about the size of a grape and very heavy as Bo picks it up to examine it more closely Courtney unfolds the paper and squeals. Bo says "What's the matter,honey?!" Courtney says "Bo I think this a treasure map! And I think we have our adventure laid out for us!" Bo says "Let me see! Let me see!" And takes the paper to look at it more closely. And says "You're right, it is a treasure map!" Courtney: Come on,Bo finish making those pancakes and I'll make coffee and we'll start our adventure!"

Bo says "let's get up and have an adventure after we eat our breakfast!" Courtney says "that sounds like a great idea' date='sweetie!" Courtney and Bo start looking in the cupboards for something to eat. But the cupboards are almost bare, luckily Bo finds some pancake mix and all Courtney could find was an old piece of paper. Bo gets busy making pancakes, Courtney decides to retrieve the paper from the back of the cupboard but she can't quite reach it. Since Bo is too busy making breakfast Courtney grabs a chair and drags it over to the cupboard. Then steps up so she can reach the paper from the cupboard she notices a small object in the back of the cupboard she strains to reach it but just barely reaches it but uses her 2 fingers to reach it and drags it out where she can pick it up. Courtney says "Oh Bo look what I found! I think it's a gold nugget!" As she gets off the chair she almost forgets the paper she originally was there to get. She brings the paper and nugget to the table. The nugget is about the size of a grape and very heavy as Bo picks it up to examine it more closely Courtney unfolds the paper and squeals. Bo says "What's the matter,honey?!" Courtney says "Bo I think this a treasure map! And I think we have our adventure laid out for us!" Bo says "Let me see! Let me see!" And takes the paper to look at it more closely. And says "You're right, it is a treasure map!" Courtney: Come on,Bo finish making those pancakes and I'll make coffee and we'll start our adventure!"[/quote']

Bo: okay, okay