Bo takes Courtney camping

TONIGHT ON THE DUKES:Courtney is having a bad day in Hazzard and wants the heck out of town. so Bo decides to takes her on a nice camping trip. They go in the woods by the lake and fish and have an adventure.

On a summer day driving in Hazzard are Bo and Courtney. Courtney is having a stressful day in Hazzard and wants to get out somewhere. So Bo decides to take her on a nice trip camping in the woods by the lake.

Courtney appreciates it and she says "This is great,Bo! I love the woods!

Bo:That's great! Lets get back to the farm and ask my Uncle Jesse and tell my whole family about it!

Courtney:Alright!

So they ride around for a while and get back

Uncle Jesse:Have you riding around and having a good time!

Bo:We sure have:)! Courtney's having a little bit of a feeling that she want to get out of town and go on a trip. So is it ok if we go on a camping trip?

Uncle Jesse:Why that's nice! Just be careful and don't let any stranger or bears go after you!

Cue

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TONIGHT ON THE DUKES:Courtney is having a bad day in Hazzard and wants the heck out of town. so Bo decides to takes her on a nice camping trip. They go in the woods by the lake and fish and have an adventure.

On a summer day driving in Hazzard are Bo and Courtney. Courtney is having a stressful day in Hazzard and wants to get out somewhere. So Bo decides to take her on a nice trip camping in the woods by the lake.

Courtney appreciates it and she says "This is great' date='Bo! I love the woods!

Bo:That's great! Lets get back to the farm and ask my Uncle Jesse and tell my whole family about it!

Courtney:Alright!

So they ride around for a while and get back

Uncle Jesse:Have you riding around and having a good time!

Bo:We sure have:)! Courtney's having a little bit of a feeling that she want to get out of town and go on a trip. So is it ok if we go on a camping trip?

Uncle Jesse:Why that's nice! Just be careful and don't let any stranger or bears go after you!

Cue[/quote']

*Daisy comes in* Daisy: now Bo, i dont think you should be out in the woods with a girl alone

So Bo and Courtney leave on Friday. They load up the car and get ready to go Uncle Jesse' date='Luke and Daisy tell them goodbye. Uncle Jesse says "Ya'll come back then!"

Bo and Courtney get right on the road and spend time talking to each other about what they're going to do and just having fun riding[/quote']

Courtney lets Bo talk and she mostly listens, not interrupting and takes all her opertunitys to talk but mostly likes to hear Bo

Then Bo hopps out too. They both go down by the stream and take their shoes off, put their feet in the river make conversation about how beautiful the lake is and watch birds. Bo leans over and kisses Courtney on the cheek. Courtney leans over and kisses him on the lips and hugs,squeezes him. After they've been there for a long time Courtney says "I think we should be getting back on the road before it's dark by the time we get to our site!"