"I've never seen that done before." Rack answers.

Julie Smiles and Says "Want to see it done, this truck here is a little heavy but I guess with the right speed it could be done do you think Lonni would want to try it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why don't you go ask him?" Rack says.

Julie Says "Okay, and hey Lonni you got a V-8 or 4cylinder under the hood, and I don't think you can make it over the Hazzard Pond like my cousin can but on the other hand they have the General Lee over there and this is a heavy truck and raised up a bit and newer so probaly slower. Hey Bo and Luke what do you think can Thunder do what General Lee can do now?"

Julie Says "Okay, and hey Lonni you got a V-8 or 4cylinder under the hood, and I don't think you can make it over the Hazzard Pond like my cousin can but on the other hand they have the General Lee over there and this is a heavy truck and raised up a bit and newer so probaly slower. Hey Bo and Luke what do you think can Thunder do what General Lee can do now?"

"It's a V-8." Lonni says.

"There's no way it'll make it over the pond." Bo answers.

"It's a V-8." Lonni says.

"There's no way it'll make it over the pond." Bo answers.

Julie Says "Yeah Lonni, I don't think so either you know the General is lighter and it has a hemi and it's faster as well. You'll see why we call it the Hazzard Car Wash now as well, hey Rack you don't think that truck will make it across do you now. I was thinking what if the boys show Lonni how it's done and then he gives it a try now as well."

Julie Says "Yeah Lonni, I don't think so either you know the General is lighter and it has a hemi and it's faster as well. You'll see why we call it the Hazzard Car Wash now as well, hey Rack you don't think that truck will make it across do you now. I was thinking what if the boys show Lonni how it's done and then he gives it a try now as well."

"He might make it." Rack says.

"I'm sure he could do it in a smaller car but the physics of this truck verses gravity ain't good." Rack says.

Lonni looks and gives Rack a dirty looks and Julie Says "Well let's see General Lee is 69 and has a faster engine as well and he's lighter as well. I think it's 50 percent chance of Thunder making it across now and 50 percent chances and finding out why we call it the Hazzard Car Wash now."

Lonni looks and gives Rack a dirty looks and Julie Says "Well let's see General Lee is 69 and has a faster engine as well and he's lighter as well. I think it's 50 percent chance of Thunder making it across now and 50 percent chances and finding out why we call it the Hazzard Car Wash now."

"He can try it if he wants." Rack says.

Daisy comes by from Lizzys house in Dixie and she pulls up beside the General and gets out "Bo, what idiot stunt do you think your gonna try and pull now!?"

Julie Says "I don't know we was talking about the Hazzard Car Wash, I said Thunder couldn't make it across now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "im saying that hes not gonna try! okay! im not gonna loose a cousin becaused he wants to be stupid!"

Twenty minutes later Lizzy gets a call on the radio. "Little Red this is Lost sheep one you got your ears on?" Luke says.

"This is Red what's up?" Lizzy asks.

"You wanna go fishing?" Luke asks.

"Fishing? I'm flattered Luke but..." Lizzy trails off.

"No, do you wanna go fishing and you might want to bring a few blankets."

"Oh I'll be there." Lizzy answers.

"Lost Sheep out." Luke says.

"Dad, I'm going fishing. Where are the extra blankets?" Lizzy calls.

"Have fun, they're in the back of the truck." Cooter answers. Lizzy makes her way down to the pond to see the back end of the truck sticking out and she tries to contain her laughter.

Twenty minutes later Lizzy gets a call on the radio. "Little Red this is Lost sheep one you got your ears on?" Luke says.

"This is Red what's up?" Lizzy asks.

"You wanna go fishing?" Luke asks.

"Fishing? I'm flattered Luke but..." Lizzy trails off.

"No, do you wanna go fishing and you might want to bring a few blankets."

"Oh I'll be there." Lizzy answers.

"Lost Sheep out." Luke says.

"Dad, I'm going fishing. Where are the extra blankets?" Lizzy calls.

"Have fun, they're in the back of the truck." Cooter answers. Lizzy makes her way down to the pond to see the back end of the truck sticking out and she tries to contain her laughter.

Daisy goes and kicks the General "God i told him he was being stupid and he shouldnt do it, but does he listen, NO, noone cares what i say" shes gets in Dixie "you know what? im going to Atlanta and never comeing back!"

Daisy goes and kicks the General "God i told him he was being stupid and he shouldnt do it, but does he listen, NO, noone cares what i say" shes gets in Dixie "you know what? im going to Atlanta and never comeing back!"

"Daisy wait." Lizzy says grabbing her arm. "Come on you know he just wanted to test his luck. He's fine see." Lizzy says pointing to where Bo is grabbing a towel and blanket from the truck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.