• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sits down "So is that all I'm supposed to know?"

The Higher Ranking Marine Says "Well Actually she discovered a dead body as well, and she being protected and were offering airfare for any member of the family that wants to see her as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Higher Ranking Marine Says "Well Actually she discovered a dead body as well, and she being protected and were offering airfare for any member of the family that wants to see her as well."

Daisy said "If anyone deserves it's her brother Bo...I sure don't"

Daisy said "I know they'll be happy as she went to put Kaylor down for her nap"

The two Marines make it over the Duke Farm and Uncle Jesse lets them in and they told what happened to Julie and how the U.S. Marine Corp was willing to fly her entire family to Pearl Harbor to come and see her now as well.

The two Marines make it over the Duke Farm and Uncle Jesse lets them in and they told what happened to Julie and how the U.S. Marine Corp was willing to fly her entire family to Pearl Harbor to come and see her now as well.

Bo and Luke came in and Luke said "Sure we'll go"

Bo said "I'm not so sure..I wanna be here with Lizzy and Daisy"

Bo and Luke came in and Luke said "Sure we'll go"

Bo said "I'm not so sure..I wanna be here with Lizzy and Daisy"

One of the Marines Says "We'll fly Lizzy as well the government doesn't matter we'll tell she's your fiance that's all Mr. Duke."

One of the Marines Says "We'll fly Lizzy as well the government doesn't matter we'll tell she's your fiance that's all Mr. Duke."

Bo said "I gotta be here for my girlfriend and cousin...ya'll still have Coy, Vance, Uncle Jesse and Luke to go see her"

Bo said "I gotta be here for my girlfriend and cousin...ya'll still have Coy, Vance, Uncle Jesse and Luke to go see her"

One of the Marines Says "We understand she's your sister don't you want to be there for her now she's hurt and seen something she didn't want to see as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.