• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looked and Says "But It can't be true nobody in Oklahoma ever did a lie detector on any of them now all four that is now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Listen to me Bo they may not have done a lie detector but they did do a rape kit on all four of them. The test results came back negative on Julie and Lizzy both. Negative tests results means that well it means she was never raped. I'm sorry you don't like it Bo but the rest rarely lies. The doctor said it only happens 1 % of the time." Uncle Jesse says.

"Listen to me Bo they may not have done a lie detector but they did do a rape kit on all four of them. The test results came back negative on Julie and Lizzy both. Negative tests results means that well it means she was never raped. I'm sorry you don't like it Bo but the rest rarely lies. The doctor said it only happens 1 % of the time." Uncle Jesse says.

Bo said "okay how is this gonna help Lizzy to come back! Uncle Jesse.. your not seein the big picture!"

Bo said "okay how is this gonna help Lizzy to come back! Uncle Jesse.. your not seein the big picture!"

He looks at him and realizes what he had just said and Bo Says "Uncle Jesse that means that Carrie and Daisy might've been and look how we've been dealing with Daisy, especially me as well. I feel awful right now but why would she think she was who was the guy she doesn't want to talk about now as well."

He looks at him and realizes what he had just said and Bo Says "Uncle Jesse that means that Carrie and Daisy might've been and look how we've been dealing with Daisy, especially me as well. I feel awful right now but why would she think she was who was the guy she doesn't want to talk about now as well."

Uncle Jesse said "Daisy has enough to worry about.. shes scares shes losing her best friend... she wants Lizzy.. and we all know Lizzy.. she'll be back shortly, shes just clearing her head"

Uncle Jesse said "Daisy has enough to worry about.. shes scares shes losing her best friend... she wants Lizzy.. and we all know Lizzy.. she'll be back shortly, shes just clearing her head"

Bo Says "But who did Julie meet either after or before everything happened now the only one she confides besides us is Rack and well they she's been pining over him now Uncle Jesse. Shouldn't seen the look when he had heard what I did to Daisy as well."

Bo Says "But who did Julie meet either after or before everything happened now the only one she confides besides us is Rack and well they she's been pining over him now Uncle Jesse. Shouldn't seen the look when he had heard what I did to Daisy as well."

Uncle Jesse sighed "i know this but one problem at a time.. we know Lizzy after her head is clear she'll come right back here.. not to you but she'll go to Daisy and i know she wont go to Julie"

Uncle Jesse sighed "i know this but one problem at a time.. we know Lizzy after her head is clear she'll come right back here.. not to you but she'll go to Daisy and i know she wont go to Julie"

A few days later Julie fever was down and they was getting her ready for the surgery as well and Uncle Jesse and everybody was there for her as well. She was wandering how long she could keep it to herself as well.

everyone but Daisy was there

Rack and Lonni was waiting and Lonni had snapped some pictures of the puppies and he just had them developed and it seems there was silence between Rack and Bo and Lonni looked at him and Says "Partner lets talk outside the waiting room a minute we need to talk right now as well something is bothering you right now as well. What is going between you and Julie right now?"

Rack and Lonni was waiting and Lonni had snapped some pictures of the puppies and he just had them developed and it seems there was silence between Rack and Bo and Lonni looked at him and Says "Partner lets talk outside the waiting room a minute we need to talk right now as well something is bothering you right now as well. What is going between you and Julie right now?"

Rack says "nothin is goin on. what gives ya that idea?"

Rack says "nothin is goin on. what gives ya that idea?"

Lonni Says "You look at Julie the sameway Junior looked at Flash back at the station and everytime I bring him around her as well. Come one she's more than just a friend there's something going on I just know it now I can tell right now I didn't crawl out from under a rock now Rack."

Lonni Says "You look at Julie the sameway Junior looked at Flash back at the station and everytime I bring him around her as well. Come one she's more than just a friend there's something going on I just know it now I can tell right now I didn't crawl out from under a rock now Rack."

Rack said "nothin is goin on..i love Candy not Julie would never trade Candy for another girl"

Rack said "nothin is goin on..i love Candy not Julie would never trade Candy for another girl"

Lonni Says "Okay, you didn't give Julie the impression that it might work out now because the way she looks at you is more than friends now Rack."

Rack said "cause shes a friend"

Lonni Says "Then how her family thinks it's more than and me as well, and look think about as well you was mad when you heard what happened to her cousin by the brothers fault as well."

Rack said "why do you think i care about Daisy"

Lonni Says "Not Daisy, it's Julie for some reason you say friendship but I think it's more right now and something bothers you about what she has to have done as well."

Lonni Says "Not Daisy, it's Julie for some reason you say friendship but I think it's more right now and something bothers you about what she has to have done as well."

Rack says "i dont care about either of them like anything less then a friend okay? get that through your thick skull Lonni Freedman"

Rack says "i dont care about either of them like anything less then a friend okay? get that through your thick skull Lonni Freedman"

Lonni Says "Fine lets wait with the family and friends then and I won't say another word about it ever again, and keep your secret as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.