• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "i lost her.. i finally lost my best friend.. im so stupid" and drives back to Cooters

Bo Says "Lizzy it's true they took something from my sister that will take a long way for any of us to fix now as well. Her personalty, her free spirit and everything else that went along with her and we can't do not much to get it back when she was better we should just lay off of her and let her do whatever she wants she's never going to be that girl from ten weeks ago ever again. I personally wish I could go after those guys myself but that would be so wrong and well you would probaly never see again because she wasn't lying to anybody and she didn't make it up either and those nightmares are tearing her up inside as well and I've been ignoring her half the time as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "Lizzy it's true they took something from my sister that will take a long way for any of us to fix now as well. Her personalty, her free spirit and everything else that went along with her and we can't do not much to get it back when she was better we should just lay off of her and let her do whatever she wants she's never going to be that girl from ten weeks ago ever again. I personally wish I could go after those guys myself but that would be so wrong and well you would probaly never see again because she wasn't lying to anybody and she didn't make it up either and those nightmares are tearing her up inside as well and I've been ignoring her half the time as well."

Bo just sighs

"People lie Bo. Evidence doesn't. If you remember from ten weeks ago the SEA kit proved she wasn't raped. Maybe your sister's a slag and got pregnant by someone in Hazzard but you know what I don't care. I just don't care." Lizzy says hanging up the phone.

Cooter looks at Daisy and sighs. "You'll make it through this Daisy. I know you will because you are stronger than everyone gives you credit for. Show Lizzy you can do this. Don't cancel because if you do you're proving that you can't do this and I know you can. Daisy you have plenty of help and if you pull this off you'll show Lizzy that you're strong enough to handle this. When you show her this she'll come back. She'll be unable to stay away because if you beat the odds she can too. Please don't give up Daisy." Cooter says.

"People lie Bo. Evidence doesn't. If you remember from ten weeks ago the SEA kit proved she wasn't raped. Maybe your sister's a slag and got pregnant by someone in Hazzard but you know what I don't care. I just don't care." Lizzy says hanging up the phone.

Cooter looks at Daisy and sighs. "You'll make it through this Daisy. I know you will because you are stronger than everyone gives you credit for. Show Lizzy you can do this. Don't cancel because if you do you're proving that you can't do this and I know you can. Daisy you have plenty of help and if you pull this off you'll show Lizzy that you're strong enough to handle this. When you show her this she'll come back. She'll be unable to stay away because if you beat the odds she can too. Please don't give up Daisy." Cooter says.

Daisy said "Cooter i want to but..i-i dont know if i can. what if your wrong, what if i do it and she still goes a way, shes my best friend and i cant do this without her and Enos knows this!"

Daisy said "Cooter i want to but..i-i dont know if i can. what if your wrong, what if i do it and she still goes a way, shes my best friend and i cant do this without her and Enos knows this!"

"You have to change your attitude. You can do this I promise. You can make this work. Keep telling yourself this. Tell yourself you can do this and you'll be amazed at what you can do." Cooter says. "Besides I know my little girl. She can't resist a challenge."

Bo Says "Don't talk about my sister like that now I believe her and she's upset she could die as well and well something is gone from her I hope she gets her free spirit back again Lizzy."

"You have to change your attitude. You can do this I promise. You can make this work. Keep telling yourself this. Tell yourself you can do this and you'll be amazed at what you can do." Cooter says. "Besides I know my little girl. She can't resist a challenge."

Daisy said "okay say she stays after the wedding. the day i have the baby.. what if she leaves that day.. i want her back.. seriously Cooter i need her, i need my best friend .. i dont think i can last that long.. the wedding is pretty far away"

Daisy said "okay say she stays after the wedding. the day i have the baby.. what if she leaves that day.. i want her back.. seriously Cooter i need her, i need my best friend .. i dont think i can last that long.. the wedding is pretty far away"

"You'll be ok. I promise. With or without Lizzy. She'll stay trust me." Cooter says.

"Which again is why I don't care Bo." Lizzy says hanging up and tossing the phone aside.

"You'll be ok. I promise. With or without Lizzy. She'll stay trust me." Cooter says.

"Which again is why I don't care Bo." Lizzy says hanging up and tossing the phone aside.

Daisy said "i dont know how your so sure but fine.. but i cant stay at the farm right now..not with all this goin on.. but i dont wanna be a burden to you"

"It's fine Daisy. I know my little girl. You can stay as long as you need to." Cooter says.

Bo hung up and Says "Uncle Jesse I don't need Lizzy she don't care anything about Julie right now I'm moving on to somebody new now as well. She called her a name that I can say about her myself right now."

Bo hung up and Says "Uncle Jesse I don't need Lizzy she don't care anything about Julie right now I'm moving on to somebody new now as well. She called her a name that I can say about her myself right now."

"Are you sure you want to do this Bo?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Bo whispers what Lizzy Said about Julie and told him why he wants to move on as well.

"Bo you know as well as anyone in this town Lizzy's never gotten along with Julie. She's tried to put up with her for your sake but I guess she had enough. And to tell you the truth I doubt Daisy was the one coming between the two of you. In fact I think it was Julie which is a horrible thing to say but really when have you ever believed Lizzy over Julie?" Uncle Jesse asks.

"Bo you know as well as anyone in this town Lizzy's never gotten along with Julie. She's tried to put up with her for your sake but I guess she had enough. And to tell you the truth I doubt Daisy was the one coming between the two of you. In fact I think it was Julie which is a horrible thing to say but really when have you ever believed Lizzy over Julie?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Bo said "no..but she wont come back i know that"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.