The Next Morning the docter came with her results and Says "Well your pregnant were going to do a sonogram just to see how far along you are as well. And I heard the docter in Oklahoma that you told them that you was raped but there not evidence to back that up well this pregnancy confirms it right now I don't know how your dealing with everything but keep up with good work and don't worry you'll be feeling better and be able to go a drive again now Ms. Duke. Oh here's your cousin and Ms. Daisy Duke how are you feeling right now and who hit you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "my cousin after he got drunk..im feeling fine.. i was wondering if you could tell me how far along i am.. cause i look a little farther then my last doctor said..and did i just hear you say that Julie was pregnant?"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "my cousin after he got drunk..im feeling fine.. i was wondering if you could tell me how far along i am.. cause i look a little farther then my last doctor said..and did i just hear you say that Julie was pregnant?"

Julie Says "Bo hit you why?"

The Docter Says "Well okay and yes she is pregnant and what she said happened ten weeks did happen to her but they couldn't use the evidence but once the baby is born the dna would pin them to wall on the rape charge now as well. Listen you'll need to come to the office and I'll check for you as well and I think your cousin is about nine weeks as well."

Julie Says "Bo hit you why?"

The Docter Says "Well okay and yes she is pregnant and what she said happened ten weeks did happen to her but they couldn't use the evidence but once the baby is born the dna would pin them to wall on the rape charge now as well. Listen you'll need to come to the office and I'll check for you as well and I think your cousin is about nine weeks as well."

Daisy said "oh wow Julie... thats big news and ill be there in a minute nurse, and Julie, Bo hit me because he was mad and drunk and i dont know okay"

and with that she follows the nurse to her office

Daisy said "oh wow Julie... thats big news and ill be there in a minute nurse, and Julie, Bo hit me because he was mad and drunk and i dont know okay"

and with that she follows the nurse to her office

Julie watches as Daisy left and Says "Why he hit Daisy now?" Rack and Lonni walked in and Rack Says "Who hit Daisy now?" Julie Says "My brother did because he was mad and drunk and I'm nine weeks pregnant as well and I don't know what am I going to do right now as well."

Julie watches as Daisy left and Says "Why he hit Daisy now?" Rack and Lonni walked in and Rack Says "Who hit Daisy now?" Julie Says "My brother did because he was mad and drunk and I'm nine weeks pregnant as well and I don't know what am I going to do right now as well."

Rack said "thats not good"

Rack said "thats not good"

Julie Says "He's worried about me but why hit Daisy as well. Wait till he hears that I'm pregnant because of ten weeks ago and figures out that I was telling the truth after all now as well."

Bo walks in and Says "Your pregnant and I how far along are you Julie?"

Julie Says "First why did you hit Daisy? and I'm Nine weeks as well but I don't know what I am going to do right now as well."

Julie Says "He's worried about me but why hit Daisy as well. Wait till he hears that I'm pregnant because of ten weeks ago and figures out that I was telling the truth after all now as well."

Lonni said "he probably hit Daisy because he thinks its Daisys fault that Lizzy broke up with him"

Lonni said "he probably hit Daisy because he thinks its Daisys fault that Lizzy broke up with him"

Julie Says "Rack and Lonni can you let me and my brother talk in private please I don't need any help right now as well. He wouldn't dare hit me now and he looks like he has a hangover as well."

Julie Says "Rack and Lonni can you let me and my brother talk in private please I don't need any help right now as well. He wouldn't dare hit me now and he looks like he has a hangover as well."

Rack said "just be careful"

back in the nurses office Daisy said "have you figured out how far i really am..i think about four months or 3 my self"

Rack said "just be careful"

back in the nurses office Daisy said "have you figured out how far i really am..i think about four months or 3 my self"

Julie Says "Okay, I can handle my brother and he wouldn't hit me now okay."

Rack said "okay" and him and Lonni left

Bo Says "Julie I really need to sit down and what was that suppose to mean now I can handle my brother now."

Julie Says "You know that we lost our parents before I even had a chance to get to know them and I don't think with being sober wouldn't dare hit me now as well. Besides how many times have I made you mad before now and you haven't yet now as well. Which bothers why did you hit Daisy? She does the same type of stuff that I've done and you never hit her before Bo."

Bo Says "Julie I really need to sit down and what was that suppose to mean now I can handle my brother now."

Julie Says "You know that we lost our parents before I even had a chance to get to know them and I don't think with being sober wouldn't dare hit me now as well. Besides how many times have I made you mad before now and you haven't yet now as well. Which bothers why did you hit Daisy? She does the same type of stuff that I've done and you never hit her before Bo."

Bo said "i lost my cool okay!"

Bo said "Daisy got what she deserved..everyone told her to back off of Lizzy but she didnt listen"

Julie Says "Bo that doesn't sound like the brother I know that's patient and understanding now as well. And you got to understand she's pregnant and moody as well and give her a little time as well. Honestly have I been moody since I got back to Hazzard I just need to know now as well."

Julie Says "Bo that doesn't sound like the brother I know that's patient and understanding now as well. And you got to understand she's pregnant and moody as well and give her a little time as well. Honestly have I been moody since I got back to Hazzard I just need to know now as well."

Bo said "just a little.. but i dont care.. i will have Lizzy back and Daisy better not step in the way again.. Julie you know it was her"

Bo said "just a little.. but i dont care.. i will have Lizzy back and Daisy better not step in the way again.. Julie you know it was her"

Julie Says "I can't say for sure I was only home for a week and then well this happened again and you know that as well Bo. And do what you want okay but just remember I love you as well allright and listen I still a little confused so I've been pregnant the whole time as well. Docter thinks I might lose the baby as well Bo, I got to deal with as well I don't want to lose my baby right now."

Julie Says "I can't say for sure I was only home for a week and then well this happened again and you know that as well Bo. And do what you want okay but just remember I love you as well allright and listen I still a little confused so I've been pregnant the whole time as well. Docter thinks I might lose the baby as well Bo, I got to deal with as well I don't want to lose my baby right now."

Bo sighed "i know ya dont.. but with you and Daisy both pregnant..i dont know how anything is gonna work out"

Bo said "if you do lose the baby.. im here for ya"

Julie Says "Thanks Big brother and well it just that well I think that Rack likes me for some reason because he keeps finding a reason to see now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.