Bo pulls over and watch as Enos comes over to the General and says "Bo youve had way to much to drink.. your gonna go home and start somethin i just know it"

Bo Says "Listen my sister slipped into a Coma this morning and was almost kidnapped yestersday so if I am a little upset I'm sure you can understand right now. And plus I found out something very shocking for my Uncle last night as well and Lizzy dumped me as well.."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Says "Listen my sister slipped into a Coma this morning and was almost kidnapped yestersday so if I am a little upset I'm sure you can understand right now. And plus I found out something very shocking for my Uncle last night as well and Lizzy dumped me as well.."

Enos said "it wasnt Daisys fault that Lizzy dumped you!"

Enos said "it wasnt Daisys fault that Lizzy dumped you!"

Bo Says "Why couldn't I had noticed somebody followed me and Luke home then what was I thinking Enos? And I hadn't arguing with Lizzy those guys wouldn't snatched Julie to begin as well and the docter thinks she's pregnant as well which makes what she said ten weeks ago true as well."

Bo Says "Why couldn't I had noticed somebody followed me and Luke home then what was I thinking Enos? And I hadn't arguing with Lizzy those guys wouldn't snatched Julie to begin as well and the docter thinks she's pregnant as well which makes what she said ten weeks ago true as well."

Enos said "Bo..i know what your thinkin but please dont go home and start nothin!"

Enos said "Bo..i know what your thinkin but please dont go home and start nothin!"

Bo Says "I was thinking of driving around my little sister gets better and slips backwards what's going wrong right now as well."

Enos said "i dont know whats goin on with Julie.. but i know your one of my best friends and i aint gonna let ya get hurt Bo now please go home and rest"

Rack walks out and Says "Uh Listen I know how you feel right now but it will get better as well. Wow you only four right now as well, I think I'm going have to drive Lonni to the room tonight he's not doing good either. There's room in Thunder is you want to now and I'm sure Cooter can pick up the General for you now as well."

Rack walks out and Says "Uh Listen I know how you feel right now but it will get better as well. Wow you only four right now as well, I think I'm going have to drive Lonni to the room tonight he's not doing good either. There's room in Thunder is you want to now and I'm sure Cooter can pick up the General for you now as well."

Enos sighed "he aint gonna listen"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.